Just wanted to say thank you all !

dtel

• Moderators

We just got back last night, so this morning I went back and read everything.

First I have to thank my wife and family, I am VERY LUCKY. Although I never had any doubt in any of them it's nice to see how much than can look past all of the BS I have put them through in the past. [6]

We were going to go up to the mountains this past Saturday for a week, and my friend / neighbor and his family were invited. I really didn't feel like going but I did not want to ruin it for everybody, and I would not have to do much of anything so we went.

Now that's it's over I can say it was a good idea. The long ride in the car, bouncing around hurt a little but did help shake things up and got things moving, sorry no poop by poop descriptions or pic's. When we got to the cabin i found a big soft chair and watched it snow through the window, looking out at the mountains, that's the way to recover! I did a lot of walking and watched everyone play and sled in the snow, also did a lot of sightseeing riding around around in the car through the mountains. I feel MUCH better now ![:P]

And to tell you the truth Fini, I did have a very nice looking doctor, and couple of nurses but, that was the last thing on my mind, OK second to last thing on my mind. If the Hawaiian tropic bikini swim suit team were there it would have made no difference, the only part willing to work was my eyeballs! [:|]..........................Everything is working again, had to make sure, I go back to the Doctor in about a week and just wanted to check in case she ask, just to be safe you know.[;)]

But why I really wanted to post something was because of the people on this forum. It's way more than a group of audio nuts on a forum, it's a big family, and they care about the other people not just audio.

I have had a chance to talk to some of you in person last year and look forward to it again this year. One of the the things about meeting some of you in person was I would talk to someone for a few minutes and think, nice guy or girl then look down to see the name tag and realize it was like meeting an old friend that you never met before ! And they were as nice in person as here on the forum, not really a surprise with this group.

I only had a chance to meet in person the ones that went last year, and of course Michael when he came down here for a week { really great guy }, but no surprise there eather. I also got to meet Mac when we picked up Oldtimers Forte ll's, another nice guy on the forum.

The people I met last year in Hope was only a small percent of all the people here on a regular basis, so if they were all to be like the ones I met in person, these people here are something special, by far not the average group of clowns off the Internet.

The people on this forum are real, they are not here only looking out for their own interest, they go out of there way to help each other, I see it every day here.

If you are here just to benefit yourself or make a deal, or sell something you are missing out on what really happens around here.

I can't say enough how nice this group of people are, they have helped me and my family more than they know.

Thank You All ............Elden.

Ok back to my smart a$$ self............ Thanks again.....really [{]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Don't worry Christy and the rest of the family will get more of a break then they have been used too. When you have to depend on them the most is when you find out how much they really care for you, although I never doubted it, they all deserve a break !

Thanks OB, I don't know how you went through what you did, you are a tougher dude than I .

I am offering my pic to be entered for the sissy of the month poster child, with a smile on my face and proud ![A]

Welcome back, Elden!!!!

Glad to see you turning the corner and feeling your "OLD self again.

Take care of yourself and don't over do "IT" until you are cleared to do so. [;)][:$]

We don't want you to have to start recovery process all over again!!!

JJ

Oh No, don't say that..............we do what we have to do............Me, I'm still a pain in my wifes backside........much like you though, We circle the wagons Bud..........said it before, Life is a BIG rollercoaster ride..........I hate depending on others, but what are you going to do? I've had 2 major operations, and a day Surgery in less than 4 years..............I'm still standing............You just relax, take your time healing, and you'll be better than new....and in no time you'll be ready to Rock................Best Wishes

Take your time healing my arse....you're healed.  Swing away.  I yelled at my docs Dtel and they shot my shoulder full of steroids and it's still crunchy but it doesn't hurt.   We'll see what happens next.  Glad to hear you're back in the saddle rid'n and rop'n.  Please, please, please stick with not smoking.  It'll pay dividends in a hundred ways.  Fan-dam-tastic to hear your gruffy old self...................

No thanks needed, Elden. I'm just pleased that your BMs are well-formed and hearty (as I hope are all forum members'). BTW, a lot of those nasty nurses in fact really dig sissy men. I can send some links to websites...[;)]

JUST KIDDING, CHRISTY!!

Glad to see you on the mend, sir!

get back to work you bum! What's the deal, get a teensy incision, take a further holiday, then lay around the house while all those women dote over you? How much attention does one guy deserve?

seriously, take your time- it might not look like much on the outside but you know they stirred up your insides pretty good. There's plenty of time for work

Here's what you need that'll fix you up REAL GOOD- some homemade Jambalaya!

post-10755-13819325604552_thumb.jpg

Good to see you back!

It has been proven that Heritage is the prescription for healing such ailments. We had a "test case" here.....a local friend had a recent appendectomy, so when he got home we propped him up in front of the tubes and Heritage[:D] He was back to work in a week. So be sure to keep up with your prescribed program, because Heritage promotes healing[8-|]

Good to see you back!

It has been proven that Heritage is the prescription for healing such ailments. We had a "test case" here.....a local friend had a recent appendectomy, so when he got home we propped him up in front of the tubes and Heritage[:D] He was back to work in a week. So be sure to keep up with your prescribed program, because Heritage promotes healing[8-|]

Maybe he just wanted to get away form the sound...