Just wanted to say thank you all !

dtel

• Moderators

It sounds like things are way up from where they were just a short time ago! Congrats on "getting out" of the hostage-pittle [:P] that food will kill you if you aint carefull!

Welcome back!!!

That was part of why I had a hard time in the hospital, I never ate anything the whole time I was there, I had cranberry and orange juice twice. I just never felt like eating, and when they bring the food you feel like eating even less. They were not happy i would not eat, Christy wanted to go get me something else, but for once in my life I was not hungry ? All those drugs and no food does strange things, Water and drugs gets rough !

Indy

I didn't know about that with those movies, that's the thing now shaved, shows how long it's been since I have seen one.! [:$]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Double J, guess again...

For the rest of you...no Manilow and no Yanni allowed in our house...I wouldn't torture anyone with that stuff.

I think it's the synthesyzers (SP) on Pink Floyd...it totally irritates me to listen to their music...other than that I am pretty cool with most stuff...I am really not a big fan of most hard rock (Def Leopard, Jethro Tull, that kind of stuff), but it doesn't irritate me like Pink Floyd. I feel like lashing out at someone when I listen to Pink Floyd. I wish I knew what it was about their music that irritated me so much. Take it easy guys, I don't complain about too much and I do have eight Forte II's and a sub woofer in my family room...I deserve some credit on this one.

Now on with the guesses....how much do you think dtel's hospital bill totalled for two nights and two and 1/2 days? I think you will be very surprised when we tell you the total.

Got the bill from the Hospital today, want to guess how much ? Just the Hospital not the Doctor.

2 nights 3 days.

It goes without saying if you guess correctly you win $ 0.[:|]

Before insurance? I guess $8796.52

• Moderators

Got the bill from the Hospital today, want to guess how much ? Just the Hospital not the Doctor.

2 nights 3 days.

NOPE...you each get two guesses, then you are eliminated. When we get to twenty guesses we will tell the total....All I can say is it is unbelievable.... and Fini how in the world did you come up with that figure????

2 nights 3 days.

NOPE...you each get two guesses, then you are eliminated. When we get to twenty guesses we will tell the total....All I can say is it is unbelievable.... and Fini how in the world did you come up with that figure????

Hey, I'm not giving away my secrets [;)] Was I close? High or low?

Double J, guess again...

For the rest of you...no Manilow and no Yanni allowed in our house...I wouldn't torture anyone with that stuff.

I think it's the synthesyzers (SP) on Pink Floyd...it totally irritates me to listen to their music...other than that I am pretty cool with most stuff...I am really not a big fan of most hard rock (Def Leopard, Jethro Tull, that kind of stuff), but it doesn't irritate me like Pink Floyd. I feel like lashing out at someone when I listen to Pink Floyd. I wish I knew what it was about their music that irritated me so much. Take it easy guys, I don't complain about too much and I do have eight Forte II's and a sub woofer in my family room...I deserve some credit on this one.

Now on with the guesses....how much do you think dtel's hospital bill totalled for two nights and two and 1/2 days? I think you will be very surprised when we tell you the total.

Silly me...I forgot to factor in where you come from...

2 pigs

1 goat &

The best milking cow!!

[;)][;)]

j/k

JJ

That is tough to guess.  Like trying to guess what some audiophile supply company may charge for $10.00 worth of wire and connectors they call an interconnect.  But here goes.  I was in for 3 hours and it ran over $7000.00 so I would guess about $30,000 for an appendectomy.

Bob Crites

• Moderators

Hmm... I want clues. Name of facility.

How long in surgery?

Any pre/post intensive care?

There was a laser involved, correct?

And of course, the inevitable nurse tolerance fees, I assume.[;)]

I won't give the name of the facility to protect the innocent???[;)]

No intensive care involved. Not sure about the laser question, I think the incisions were made without the use of a laser. As far as nurse tolerance fees....they all loved dtel...I however should have charged intolerance fees.

• Moderators

2 nights 3 days.

Hey, I'm not giving away my secrets [;)] Was I close? High or low?

Wherever you get your secrets from...well get a new source...you were LOW......

• Moderators

That is tough to guess. Like trying to guess what some audiophile supply company may charge for $10.00 worth of wire and connectors they call an interconnect. But here goes. I was in for 3 hours and it ran over $7000.00 so I would guess about $30,000 for an appendectomy.

Bob Crites

You my friend are the closet so far...but still off...by quite a few dollars!!!!!

You guys, I won't guess yours, I'll tell you mine...........8 days= $65,000......Doctors bill is not included, NO pre-op tesing, blood transfusions, that's just for my stay in the Hospital..................Me, I Love Hospital Food.........but in the end the price doesn't matter when you wake up every morning there after.........................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

You guys, I won't guess yours, I'll tell you mine...........8 days= $65,000......Doctors bill is not included, NO pre-op tesing, blood transfusions, that's just for my stay in the Hospital..................Me, I Love Hospital Food.........but in the end the price doesn't matter when you wake up every morning there after.........................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OB, you got off cheap. Hospital bill, no doctor's bill included, no blood transfusions, just laproscopic appendectomy $48,960.86. That price entitled dtel to two nights, three days hopital stay. Seems awfully high when compared to your 8 days = $65,000

We still have not seen an itemized bill, the figure above was provided on a statement form (not itemized) so we have no idea what the heck we are actually being charged for.[*-)]

I think it's the synthesyzers (SP) on Pink Floyd...it totally irritates me to listen to their music...other than that I am pretty cool with most stuff...I am really not a big fan of most hard rock (Def Leopard, Jethro Tull, that kind of stuff), but it doesn't irritate me like Pink Floyd. I feel like lashing out at someone when I listen to Pink Floyd. I wish I knew what it was about their music that irritated me so much.

This needs it's own thread. An Intervention is in order.... This needs to be fixed ASAP. :)