LIES LIES LIES

Thermalup

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy sounds like a customer to me. A real customer. One that buys new speakers, not used speakers. A guy that adds to Klipsch's bottom line and keeps the 'Heritage' line alive, unlike the masses here that buy second hand speakers.

You are right buddy, many here have no life. They do have little sense though. Good luck getting your speakers. And please do not judge everyone here by the few goofballs that have responded negatively.

Keith

When you've got a point, you've got a point.

The Klipsch people who have responded in this thread are eager to get to the bottom of the problem. They want to keep the customer satisfied.

People who are attacking Mr. Thermalup for complaining are not doing anyone any favors.

This guy sounds like a customer to me. A real customer. One that buys new speakers, not used speakers. A guy that adds to Klipsch's bottom line and keeps the 'Heritage' line alive, unlike the masses here that buy second hand speakers.

You are right buddy, many here have no life. They do have little sense though. Good luck getting your speakers. And please do not judge everyone here by the few goofballs that have responded negatively.

Keith

When you've got a point, you've got a point.

The Klipsch people who have responded in this thread are eager to get to the bottom of the problem. They want to keep the customer satisfied.

People who are attacking Mr. Thermalup for complaining are not doing anyone any favors.

I hear ya Parrot, I think most of the so-called "attacks" are merely wrist slapping in response to what comes across in print as whining. You are a grizzled enough veteran to understand the group dynamics behind this.

Sorry for all of the empty post.....Cant explain that, some website problem. I can assure you i would not create so many empty post.

In addition, As some of you suggested, I responded by private email to the Klipsch employee who has responded and I have not got a response as of yet. Oh, and by the way. I spoke with my dealer again today and to my surprise they indicated that they were told that the initial delivery time that was given to them was 2-3 weeks. They told me 4-6 weeks to cover their butt. I guess they are on to Klipsch ability or lack there of to "guess" when they can ship a speaker. What a shame

Nice to know about the empty posts T, thanks for the heads up. Sometimes you have to be careful how the buttons are pushed on this forum, we've all had glitches happen to us before. Just to let you know, I am cheering for you to have a satisfacory outcome, and Roy will get back to you when he can with what he can find out, the people at Klipsch are good people.

Sorry for all of the empty post.....Cant explain that, some website problem. I can assure you i would not create so many empty post.

In addition, As some of you suggested, I responded by private email to the Klipsch employee who has responded and I have not got a response as of yet. Oh, and by the way. I spoke with my dealer again today and to my surprise they indicated that they were told that the initial delivery time that was given to them was 2-3 weeks. They told me 4-6 weeks to cover their butt. I guess they are on to Klipsch ability or lack there of to "guess" when they can ship a speaker. What a shame

Thats bull. I read your post # 878683 before you edited it, as well as the subsequent posts which you went back and erased. Asking questions here is good thing. Insulting people who don't give you the response you want to hear is rude. Editing your posts to hide your ranting and blaming some "website problem" is dishonest. That is the real shame in this thread.

- Jim

Cancel the order, get your money back and go to CC and buy yourself a couple of pairs of bose 301's. I suspect you won't be able to tell the difference and they will most surely have them in stock for immediate delivery. Hell I waited 20 years for my 65 vette. It was well worth the wait.... And that ain't no lie....

dave