When's the right time to buy pre/pro???

33klfan

I was reading a few other threads about emotiva, and that sure looks like a deal. I can't buy now, but i was just starting this for me and others to see when's the right time to buy pre/pro. The main thing is, how high do you have to go with speakers for it to be worth it as in rf-7 system or heritage. I mean, i have sf-1's, sc-1, and rs-25's, and rw-8, and i didn't know if it's worth going to pre/pro for them, although i do have a $1000 nad receiver right now, so i would think it doesn't matter. I just didn't know if there would be a big difference in sound.

Yeah, i was thinking in the future to sell my nad t753 to my dad, then i would buy something to replace it. I think my dad could get by with a tad less expensive receiver, and then i wouldn't have to buy anything to replace it. Yeah, i definately want better speakers eventually. I'm wondering if heritage or rf-7 lineup would be the way to go. It was just a thought.