50 th year anniversary Klipschorns

Thermalup

So far, I have emailed the seller s and got no response.

Has anyone been in contact with the seller?

Money is no object on these speakers, I recieved a sizable tax return and was going to buy a car, in cash, but decided I want to win this auction, I will even wire transfer money to the sellers account before the auction ends, but if he would just answer my emails, all I need is a routing number...can someone help me.

Message to seller

"Hi, I just recieved a sizable tax return check which I deposited and has cleared, so I am ready to buy some nice khorns. These look like the best I have ever seen and I am determind to win this auction. Your instructions say other payment methods. Can you explain to me how I will be paying?. Will a wire transfer work?"

I emailed the seller 2 days ago and stated I would pick them up with cash in hand if I won the auction. Haven't heard back from him. Surprise. However, I did see that his single feedback was from a bass guitar he just bought (end of Feb) for $2450, so there is a possibility this could be a real auction and he needs money. Just tread lightly. Cash with local pickup seems to be the best way to avoid a scam.

Personally, I hope it's legit and someone on here gets them (Fritz, that's meant for you if you're serious).

Chuck

I emailed the seller too. No response.

I couldn't recommend any transaction, other than pay cash on pickup. It would be most interesting to see if that would be possible. If this is a scam, it is fairly well done in terms of the description and pics. The seller even has feedback from a substantial transaction.

I'd bid $2,000............they are SWEET lookin' Devils......if I saw them, and heard them in person, and really wanted them, $2,500. maybe

Not possible. - I paid $2500 for a Mint Pair of 93 Khorns. - These are worth at least $4,000

Your probably Right Throat, two things, First off, I threw out a figure based on the picture I saw.....second, and this is just me, $4,000. on up, I would rather buy NEW, than pay that price for pre-owned...............Regardless, those (pictures) are Fine Lookin' Devils...........I would not spend thousands of dollars on E-spay, you never know what will happen......................

OB, these can garner that kind of return as they are 50th Anni's and look to be in excellent shape[;)] At $4000.00 they are still a tad cheaper than a new pair of 60th's at $13,000.00[:o]

The lack of response is something to be concerned with but as has been mentioned some sellers post and then leave town with other obligations