My wife for a pair of mint FORTE IIs

Roc Rinaldi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have pictures? Nay just kidding, What's her earning potential. Could she support me in the manner in which I want to become acustomed?

Roc, I started with Oiled Oak and wanted all oiled oak. Then a nice forum member sold me a couple of black forte II's at a good price. Now I have 3 black across the front and the oiled oak in the rear. You turn off the lights to watch the shows anyway. The black ones disappear. The black are easier to find. I do love my 5 forte II's and 2 quartets.

Do you have pictures? Nay just kidding, What's her earning potential. Could she support me in the manner in which I want to become acustomed?

Roc, I started with Oiled Oak and wanted all oiled oak. Then a nice forum member sold me a couple of black forte II's at a good price. Now I have 3 black across the front and the oiled oak in the rear. You turn off the lights to watch the shows anyway. The black ones disappear. The black are easier to find. I do love my 5 forte II's and 2 quartets.

Why are the black ones easier to find? Do you lose them often?

I think he means that the black Fortes are easier to find in that more people bought them because black is a more neutral color and is easier to blend with other room furnishings than oak or walnut can be. I don't have anything in my room that's even remotely close to being the same color wood as my Fortes, but do you think I care? NO WAY! [;)]

I think he means that the black Fortes are easier to find in that more people bought them because black is a more neutral color and is easier to blend with other room furnishings than oak or walnut can be. I don't have anything in my room that's even remotely close to being the same color wood as my Fortes, but do you think I care? NO WAY! [;)]

My Oiled Oak FII's go with my light golden Mahogany paneling spectacularly in my home office (1950's home)

Michael

My Oiled Oak FII's go with my light golden Mahogany paneling spectacularly in my home office (1950's home)

Michael

Right on, Michael we have all sorts of different woods in our house and in the same room. Looks good to me.

I just came by this ad and thought that I would give you the link. I'm not sure what color they are tho...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/294036286.html

Thank you for giving me this but the seller has withdrawn his items.

Please keep me in mind. Need "Forte IIs, in mint condition, oiled walnut, located in the mid-

Atlantic states."

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Been thinking about this [:|] Is this a permanent trade, or just temporary ?

The Plan....................................................................

Make the trade and afterwards, the (your) x- wife gets half when she leaves and she gets 3 Forte ll's and half of the Mac's and I have 2 wives NEVER MIND sorry I asked, play like it never happened. [:'(]