My wife for a pair of mint FORTE IIs

Roc Rinaldi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been thinking about this [:|] Is this a permanent trade, or just temporary ?

The Plan....................................................................

Make the trade and afterwards, the (your) x- wife gets half when she leaves and she gets 3 Forte ll's and half of the Mac's and I have 2 wives NEVER MIND sorry I asked, play like it never happened. [:'(]

Let's say temporary for let's say the next 50 years. You won't be needing her for any longer than that will you dtel?

2 wives...what are you a gluton for punishment?

Stereo wives. Works for me. One in the kitchen and one in the bedroom.

Now seven channel surround wives might be a bit much.

Roc, you da man!

Just trying to fulfill my dreams.

Have you seen the episode of "King of Queens" where Doug had his wife staying upstairs in the office & bedroom & the dog walker girl downstairs cooking for him? It worked until he brought a 3rd "wife" in for sports tickets. Pretty funny episode.

Just trying to fulfill my dreams.

Have you seen the episode of "King of Queens" where Doug had his wife staying upstairs in the office & bedroom & the dog walker girl downstairs cooking for him? It worked until he brought a 3rd "wife" in for sports tickets. Pretty funny episode.

King of Queens is one of my favorite shows. I've seen pretty much all of the episodes that's why I draw the line at stereo wives. After all God only gave us two hands so what's the point of seven channel surround wives except to frustrate us with more than even I can handle. And I'm Italian!!!!!

Your dream is may be about to come true

I can only hope that this thread has to do with multiple wives and not Klipsch speakers.

I can only hope.

Rats. It is about speakers.

Double Rats. They are located 46,000 miles away in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Minnesota.

Triple Rats. They are oak and not oiled walnut.

Maybe next time, but thanks anyway.

Wow Roc, I can't imagine what you would give to upgrade to Khorns or Cornwalls........but if I can locate a set, you can retain the wife in exchange for a 1968 427 Camaro.

DEAL?

Tempting but I have never owned a ' 68 Camaro. I did own a ' 78 Camaro into which I placed a 350 cu. in. engine and modified the heck out of the body. I would rather retain my wife as she has much less rust than any car I have owned. .....and she doesn't have that "metric" bent about her.