AKFEST07 WEEKEND at PICKY'S: (Attendees & Detroit Area Klipschers)

picky

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody must be enjoying this thread regardless of its placement; it has over 4,300 views thus far.

That's just because it takes some of these 2-channel knuckledraggers a few times reading it before they comprehend what was written. [6][:P][;)]

-David

Any thread with a picture of me in it is going to be popular.

Are you SURE about that, Paul? [;)]
Does anyone else think Paul looks like a metalhead in that pic? Was that Mudvayne we heard playing in your car when you pulled into the parking lot?

That's just because it takes some of these 2-channel knuckledraggers a few times reading it before they comprehend what was written. [6][:P][;)]

-David

Oh trust me I for one completely comprehend it I just can't get over how meaningless it all is to are application IMHO. By all means carry on.

Any thread with a picture of me in it is going to be popular.

Are you SURE about that, Paul? [;)]

Does anyone else think Paul looks like a metalhead in that pic? Was that Mudvayne we heard playing in your car when you pulled into the parking lot?

He does look like he was smoking something tisk tisk Paul!! I can't believe you didn't share.

It's a confusing pic since Paul actually prefers Heroin while listening to Jazz (which he believes you have to do in order to fully appreciate the genre). I think Who was just born that way. I was told he can thread a sewing machine while it's moving.

It's a confusing pic since Paul actually prefers Heroin while listening to Jazz (which he believes you have to do in order to fully appreciate the genre). I think Who was just born that way. I was told he can thread a sewing machine while it's moving.

"thread a sewing maching while it's moving?" hahahahahaha, nice!

Everyone gets to freely express their opinions except Mike, who has to create a resume and list all of his credentials before doing so.

Now wait a minute. I thought the rule was you also had to own all the equipment prior to offering an opinion and even then the opinion was only valid if it agreed with a few other select opinions... or does that rule not apply to DrWho?

Hmmm. Don't want to draw the fire my way... Dean bought Jubilees!

Sorry I went sideways with this thread...

Picky, you hopefully will like it slightly hot in the rears... I bought your 2 demo movies I did not have.. I will get back to you soon.

Craig/..and others.. I do listen to 2 channel in my HT too. The only problem is, it is so wonderfully comfortable... I sometimes fall in to "sleepville" when I do though..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To all the others..... This proves once again, we learn from each other.. harrass each other, but STILL remain friends too.. That IS what it is all about!