What a dream!

sheltie dave

Thought I was watching a car chase in a movie theater with Klipsch speakers til my wife hit me. Turns out a brand new Dodge pickup hit our guardrail at 40 mph, and flipped over in the culvert, tearing the 8 post guardrail completely out of the ground in the process. <Yawn> Pics to follow.

Buckster, it's a nightmare when the dream doesn't leave the house[;)]

The cops outside were telling the firemen that they had to hear the sound system in the brick house - all old school Klipsch and Altec. Looks like two of the cops want to stop by sometime today to hear the Cornwalls.

I have to thank you for the good karma, as the morning after I made it back from Craig's house to Chicago, a set of old 1969 Altec big boys popped up in St. Louis for $100. Just thank Craig and Arf(cabinet on the way) for their kindness every so often; they really are the two that made your baby sing and look good.

Pete it is a one car/one guardrail accident, the driver walked out of the windshield and into the ambulance on his own for the DWI visit. No injury, but he will be nailed. If he hadn't flipped, he would have been totally in the neighbor's house. We still have nine emergency vehicles at the scene with two tv station crews. The first tow truck was too small to do the clean and jerk. They need a semi tow truck, and they now are going to get a MODOT crew out to cut the guardrail in thirds. Can't take the truck out the same flight path as it entered - it will go over a gas line header valve. Made quite a few friends when I pointed that out...the emergency workers only want the one bang for the day.

And here I thought all this happened in your dream glad the driver is at least ok (even if he might be an idiot for driving DWI)

Speaking of dreams... (you might get a kick out of this) My wife has specifcially told me about three she's had.

1. She'd had a dream where she was out on a date at a bar with David Hasselhoff. Said she wasn't even sure who he was so I showed her a picture of him. Says she always thought he was gross. When I did a search on him, I think I found a picture of him wearing a speedo (kinda gay looking actually).

2. She woke up (for real) once and told me she was mad at me. Seems (in her dream) I was having an affair with an old high school friend of hers. Someone I've never met and clearly don't know. Made her mad and when she woke up with me, she was STILL angry... HUH???? bad enough I get into trouble, now I'm getting trouble for things I've never done with people I've never met?

3. Just the other day, she said she had a dream that Angela Jolle had left Brad Pit and was completely enamored with... yes... me. Seems something had happened and I'd become some kind of movie star or rock star or something... and ALL the women of the world were just head over heels for me. I'd become one of the most popular people in the world. (that's about all she told me about this dream... I kept asking for MORE details...especially on the Angela Jolee part [A]). I asked her if I still talked to her after my new found popularity... she said I did.

4. Most recent dream was something mundane where I was sanding a board or something like that... I told her I prefered her to go back and visit dream number three!! [6]