MY WIFE AND DOG FOR A PAIR OF MINT FORTE IIs

Roc Rinaldi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I thought of Roc when I saw these too. They are close to some of us and not too far from some more of us, halfway across the US from Roc. If only there was some way to get these to him....although there is an admitted small scratch so they are not "mint." (Georgetown, Texas)

You've got to be kidding...right? Such a beautiful little pup! Com'on...I mean gee-whiz a fellow only finds a good dog every so often!!

You are so right. By now you must know that I have been kidding around with you. No way would I give up this beauty. (and that applies to both my wife and dog!!)

She (the wife) is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me ever. No chance in hell of giving her away. But remember I was proposing a TRADE.

Actually the 60's was all Paisley and Pot, as far as I can remember, with some poo poo thrown in.

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind. They are very close to what I am looking for but Texas is sooooo far away from Baltimore and I'm not going to have them shipped. I am way too paranoid to have them shipped. I have many nightmares about UPS, FedEx, Parcel Post, ad nauseum.

Continue to keep me in mind. That's FORTE IIs, in oiled walnut, in excellent condition, located in the mid-Atlantic states.

Thanks again wuz.

I thought of Roc when I saw these too. They are close to some of us and not too far from some more of us, halfway across the US from Roc. If only there was some way to get these to him....although there is an admitted small scratch so they are not "mint." (Georgetown, Texas)

I'll take them with the scratch if I have to.

............now wait a minute, are you all still thinking I am going to trade my wife and dog for these? Whoa, slow down, I gotta think this over some more.

You've got to be kidding...right? Such a beautiful little pup! Com'on...I mean gee-whiz a fellow only finds a good dog every so often!!

You are so right. By now you must know that I have been kidding around with you. No way would I give up this beauty. (and that applies to both my wife and dog!!)

She (the wife) is without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me ever. No chance in hell of giving her away. But remember I was proposing a TRADE.

Actually the 60's was all Paisley and Pot, as far as I can remember, with some poo poo thrown in.

Looks like the misses found this thread. [:)]

This thread reminds me of a quote (don't know who said it), 'behind every good looking woman is a man that is tired of putting up with her s**t.'