Nice Forte's for sale on Ebay

whamo

Hey all, there's a nice set of Fortes on E-bay (item #2701012888350) 1989's looks like walnut oiled. Anyways they're about an hour from me if someone from afar wants them I can pick them up for you and ship them freight for you. Or I'd be willing to drive and meet you the following weekend within reason say 150 to 200 miles. I would bubblewrap, shrinkwrap and cornerboard them at the pickup site. If you're shipping them freight I would doublebox them and send them by BAX or the service of your choice. No need to worry I've been packing and shipping high end equipment for 19 years. I'm just making this offer to be nice and maybe help someone out who might want them no charge or anything of course. This offer would also apply to any other purchases in my area in the future. I'm sure I'll be needing something someday from someone. It's all about karma. Later, Mark

Mark, that is VERY generous of you. I did see those on ebay. Indeed, they look to be in good condition.

"I'm sure I'll be needing something someday from someone." I do quite a bit for people too..no charge. Just feels good and it comes back to ya.

Wish I had room for them. (I would have definitely paid you though..[;)])

Take care man.

Mike