Klipsch Fan Club has returned from Hope!

Steve Phillips

To sum it all up with just one word

Phenominal!!!!s>

Can not say enough about the hospitality we received from the wonderful Klipsch people.

Anyone that didn't go really missed it.

Going to Paul and Valerie's home was the greatest,just being in their home was heavenly(Becky's words).

More to come after we have rested.It's 9:48pm and we have been home for an hour.

Steve&Becky

• Like 1

There were several pieces of trains in the house, well, all over the house. Several cars on a chest, an engine here, a caboose there. As more people post photos I imagine you'll see several. There was a story about an engine that I only got a part of - maybe one of the other guys heard it all and will repeat it.

It really was a great time. The most impressive part, at least to me, was the hospitality with which we were treated. Paul and Valerie were most gracious and Trey and the guys did their best to see that we had a great time, and they really succeeded.

------------------

Richard Hemmings

While at the Klipsch home, we learned that PWK had spent three years in Chile maintaining electric locomotives. He also apparently took a year off speaker work to build model trains. The models he built that were on display in their home were truly works of art - incredibly detailed. It amazes me to think that he built them from scratch. Miss Valerie said that one of them was so detailed that there was a naked lady inside one of the cars!

One thing that I found touching was that Miss Valerie was trusting enough to place PWK's original cardboard K-Horn models out for display. They were plain old card stock, but they fascinated me.

Ross

• 17 years later...
3 minutes ago, Aleksandr said:

Good afternoon, dear connoisseurs of Klipsch! Please accept me into their ranks. My name is Alexander, I live in Italy. Recently, I managed to listen to the Klipsch audio speakers, and I immediately fell in love with them, and I listened to the speakers of the RP-6000 F model. Help me get these speakers. I am not able to buy them with my salary. Below I attach the link. Who as much as 1.2 dollars can help and do not judge me strictly.
Link to help: gofundme.com/voglio-realizzare-un-mio-sognio

Damn, that's what I should have done to fund my jubilee purchase.   Good luck man. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...