FS: Klipsch -----------SOLD----------

swingkat420

---- SOLD ---------------

Trying to clear up some room at my mom's house. My dad who was a big audiophile bought these back in '86. He was very excited with these speakers. I'd like to keep them for myself, but alas no room for it at my house. We are looking for a local pickup as I don't want to have to get them shipped and worry about them for the new owner. Make me an offer. I'll post pix along with SN later.

Ah almost forgot, they are located in SoCal - San Gabriel Valley.

I would say the speakers are in great condition and the box/crate is in good condition (some scratches on top)

SN is: 8751801

Belle

• Moderators

Trying to clear up some room at my mom's house. My dad who was a big audiophile bought these back in '86. He was very excited with these speakers. I'd like to keep them for myself, but alas no room for it at my house. We are looking for a local pickup as I don't want to have to get them shipped and worry about them for the new owner. Make me an offer. I'll post pix along with SN later.

Man,

West Covina, that brings back some memories. I knew when it was Cucomunga before they added Rancho in front of it, and Azusa, both towns Jan and Dean sang about. But what I remember and miss the most is Irwindale, the track. Probably condos by not, just like with Ontario Motor Speedway.

You will get those sold easily on here with some photos, good luck.

Travis

Welcome to the forum.

Veneer type? Grill Cloth color? condition.... 80%, 90%, 95%+ ???

• 1 month later...

These are still available... anyone interested or where I can post for more exposure...besides ebay?

I would try craigslist.org espcially since the ads are local and FREE.

Did you decide how much you $$$ you want for them?

I grew up in So cal for the first 19 years of my life (Temple City). It boarders the city of San Gabriel...Used to have at twenty-some-odd year win streak against them in football. Anyhow I'll drop some of my buddies a line and see if they are in the market. Will post back within 24hrs with any yeahs or nays if they are still available. Man I'd love to hear those, but KY is a bit far