Has Anybody Heard from Dr. Lessard?

I'm alive and rather well.

We're starting our 2 months in Perth. Heck of a nice city with an excellent musical scene. We're still in an appartment hotel since our furniture haven't cleared customs so no Klipsch and no tubes yet. I've realized that you have to be away from Quebec winters to realize how much they suck.

We've just rented a nifty house that would be k-horn friendly...

[:o] WTH????!!!? Painful Reality is Lessard? Like.... The guy who makes pretty amps guy? No way!?

I heard he had some pretty Horus for sale and was all excited. I was ready to go - went to the website and realized I had grossly misunderstood the nature of the offer, so I had to put my Pantheon.

[:o] WTH????!!!? Painful Reality is Lessard? Like.... The guy who makes pretty amps guy? No way!?

I heard he had some pretty Horus for sale and was all excited. I was ready to go - went to the website and realized I had grossly misunderstood the nature of the offer, so I had to put my Pantheon.

That's just too damn funny.

LOL at Ben......

Last I had read from Doc (before this thread posting of course) was him quipping a few months back about wasting our time trying to make a good 2 channel system out of a home theater......hehehehe....Just checking in to let the good Doc know that this project is moving along quite niceleh[;)]

Wow! Way to freek me out!!!

And Chris - Where have YOU been? I know you have pretty amps. LOL

Good question ... Just have been up to my eyeballs at work and doing a house remodel.

Just finished painting the house, new pool deck starting this coming week, then a MBR remodel. God, it never ends!