Forum Member Stars in the Klipschnotes paper

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Klipsch Forum Member Gets Published

Presented by Home Theater magazine, Audio Video Interiors is a special tear-out guide that's dedicated to helping readers design practical, elegant and mind-blowing home theater rooms. The latest issue is special in that Klipsch fan and forum member Brad Westcott and his home theater were the focus of the "DIY: Reader Home Theater" feature.

Calling it the ultimate his-and-her home theater, Westcott and his wife worked together to create a system and family room that successfully blends her sense of style with his performance requirements. While in project mode, Westcott would publish their progress on various online forums. As a result, Audio Video Interiors contacted him about publishing an article.

While Westcott and his wife made several personal compromises when designing their home theater, there was no budging for him when it came to audio performance. However, by choosing the Klipsch RF-7 system for their space, it appears the couple got the best of both worlds as these speakers offer optimal performance from a furniture-grade package.

"To me, the Klipsch sound is just more realistic. It's clean, articulate and powerful and distortion is negligible," Westcott said. "People often like what they grow up listening to and I was lucky enough to experience high-quality horn speakers. Klipsch, along with its 60 years of research and development experience, has allowed me to continue that tradition."

Read Westcott's Audio Video Interiors article.

klipschnotes.bmp

Well done Brad! I remember seeing your advance photos here. You had some really interesting ideas that made the room uniquely yours. Some great ideas that could be used by others. Thanks for sharing and being a contributing Forum member! [Y]

Michael

That room is absolutely gorgeous. I love the RF-7s with the grills off, it just adds a nice touch! Beautiful job, wescott! And thanks for posting this on here, Trey.

By the way, where the heck is the projector mounted???

-David

• 4 years later...

I am sorry I never thanked everyone for their kind words. I never new that this link had been posted on my behalf although it was requested. Anyway, we have really enjoyed the system and the room. We love to entertain and our guests seem to enjoy the experience. I have made few changes other than the addition of a folding painting over the projector screen. I am also in the process of moving the projector to a permanent position over the seating area now that long run hdmi cables are available.

Hope everyone is doing well and thanks again for the support.

http://www.hometheater.com/content/diy-home-theater-his-and-her-home-theater

This is the updated link to our home theater.