Put a face behind your username!

tommyboy

• Moderators

What you doing with that outfit, shining at night for skunks ? [+o(]

Love that line ! ....."It's the first clean100 watts that count "......

Oh, I remember now, Terry was one of those guys responsible for the lady that lived seven miles from the farm house in Hope hearing the "band"...She kept telling her husband, "listen you can hear the drums". Seems Terry and a few others loved that drum roll they were playing in the listening room, over and over again.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

What you doing with that outfit, shining at night for skunks ? [+o(]

Love that line ! ....."It's the first clean100 watts that count "......

And you call yourself a Southerner. Don't you do skunk and dumplings? [^o)] Had a great crop this year.

tc

Can't say I do, but I am a Coonass, and a Coonass will eat almost anything if you put enough seasoning on it ! [:D]

Smoked and seasoned just right I would give it a shot, yep ! [:|]

better?

Well , thanks for getting the debris off but who's eyes are those ?

Kinda freaky looking , like a brother or someone else that looks like me .

I took that pic during tropical storm Ernesto last year . The water was all churned up and sea grass and all kinds of stuff was in the water . Also fried my camera exposing it to the blowing rain .

I was wondering though if you could help me out with this bruise I received a couple hours later when the wind switched offshore . This incident ended my day .

post-18289-13819329796972_thumb.jpg

better?

Well , thanks for getting the debris off but who's eyes are those ?

Kinda freaky looking , like a brother or someone else that looks like me .

I took that pic during tropical storm Ernesto last year . The water was all churned up and sea grass and all kinds of stuff was in the water . Also fried my camera exposing it to the blowing rain .

I was wondering though if you could help me out with this bruise I received a couple hours later when the wind switched offshore . This incident ended my day .

Oh yeah ,

The culprit looked something like this only meaner .

post-18289-13819329797272_thumb.jpg

Most of you are probably tired of looking at my mug on here, so here's a nice picture of mom (Ms. Rose) as we have one of our Friday evening cocktail hours in our HT before dinner.

She'll come down the stairs with a fresh bucket of ice and ask me, "Is the bar open??" Now, how could I possibly say no?

Jim Beam Choice Bourbon and 7-up on the rocks....CHEERS! ...did I mention she likes Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd and Tina Turner and she still drives? Not bad for almost 88!

post-10177-13819329814946_thumb.jpg