Just a major Klipsch fan

Hi everyone....I just want you all to know that I don't know much about the technical stuff, but I bet I am one of Klipsch's BIGGEST fans. I was introduced to Khorns in 1988. That was the very first Klipsch speaker I ever heard. I have been a growing Klipsch fan ever since. I have not ever been dissapointed in the quality of their speakers. We have a house full of Klipsch that has taken us years to collect and it has been well worth it. I wouldn't buy any other kind of speaker. Ok...I have gushed enough biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

JMON....starting in the living room, '77 Klipschorns, '75 Heresy center, KSP-S6 sides and 2 IW-150 center rear speakers. Bedroom has KSB 1.1's, '89 KG-3 (bought new in '89). In the past we have had KG-4's, Fortes, Choruses, Academy center and KG-2.5's. It was very hard to let any of them go, but we didn't have room to keep all of them. frown.gif

Sounds like me. I have bought numerous Klipsch speakers over the years (mostly during the past two years). I have also sold a number of pieces of stereo equipment, but none were Klipsch. I will eventually have to let some of them go though -- just not enough space for all of 'em, or time to put them all to good use.

It will be hard to let them go but like you said you can't possibly have enough time to put them all to good use. I think it was easier for Steve to let them go than me and he is the one who got me started. I almost cried when we sold the KG-4's...I really loved them, but there is nothing like the horns. They are without a doubt the very best.

The first hi-end Speakers I ever demo were the B&W 801 Headed by some Conrad Johnson gear driven by mono blocks. Made me cream my jeans. I wanted some B&W's. Got lucky and picked some McIntosh gear from an estate sell for a steal. The first place I headed was to the HI-FI store to match them up with some speakers B&W's of course was my first choice maybe they were 804's are something, they just couldn't do it for me. The sales said "I have and idea", out comes the KLF-10's "Oh my goodnees. Such sound, imaging, price, looks," Give it to me. I like to keep all my gear made in the U.S.A.

------------------

KLF-10 driven by a McIntosh of course.

I have two Home theater systems made up of Klipsch speakers - One is their now discontinued THX home theater system augmented for 6.1 with RS-3s to which I have now added a KSW-15 for LFE; the other is made up of Khorns and LaScallas with two LF-10s. The former is all set and quite impressive; the latter I'm still tweaking. The old Heritage speakers have a clarity that is amazing, they are really great for music but kind of bulky for Home Theater but I'm determined to get them positioned/ adjusted right.

• 9 years later...