SOLD< SOLD 1982 Klipsch Heresy's in Walnut Murfreesboro TN 37127

jvia

Nice pair of great sounding Klipsch Heresy's in walnut from 1982(w serial #) with metal midrange horn and risers. Walnut veneer is quite nice, grills good, great classic. $425 or trade for vintage audio. Questions call 615 260 9569 or write.

CFFXArbQuO52lVuwgrQyoiYJeT7u.jpg

WtcWhAarg8bewQfHVVuHQzFCCVlg.jpg

eVqO2qdgqDOOO6JiMjOa8C3u7ICP.jpg

RBkbQSko72xGxborkArAbhza9zwf.jpg

Pretty. Judging from your posts I'm glad to see you are stopping here for the sole reason of learning something about a speaker so you can sell it on epay, or try to sell it here.

If I'm wrong I apologize. However, I'm getting tired of ebay shills showing up here for the sole purpose of peddling gear.

I've got no problems with commerce, nice folks swapping out stuff for other stuff, great guys like Craig, Dean, Bob and Mark who give as much as they sell and are certainly part of the Klipsch community, but 2 Channel is being overrun by peddlers and they should be scourged from the Temple.

Sorry to vent but I think this joint's becoming more of marketplace then a nice place. It's having a corresponding affect on participation, friendliness and helpful advice to those seeking answers to their questions.

If this keeps up I may have to decamp. I've been receiving feelers from "The Hot Twins Forum (Our Motto: Twice is Nice and Vice") and from the Bad Writers Forum ("Thebes you are a God to us!")

Thebes,

I whole heartly agree with you on this one............lots of folks pushing there Klipsch here, instead of staying and contributing to the form

knowledge base.............

Also though the speakers are in fact nice, the "going" price seems high to me, more into the Forte range.........JMHO!

Hey Ron thanks for the kind words, if your not aware, be sure to check out http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/ on the 4,5 and 6th of May. One of the event coordinators is Jim Rivers from the Tuner Information Center and the Dallas Audio Club, and if your a member and I have met you, I apologize for not remembering. Anyhow, I am not selling anything there nor am I affiliated with any of the exhibitors, it should just be a good audio time.

To the others who are worried that I am just here to sell, I happen to be a member of about 15 groups, I rarely ever post on any of them, though when I do its usually to sell what I consider to be a nice example of what that group is interested in. If I want to talk audio, I usually pick up the phone and call, lot quicker than all this typing, which is alos why iIinclude my cell phone #'s in my ads. good listening

I strongly disagree with Thebes. I absolutely love the addition of the parade of Klipsch Heritage items for sale. Dreaming of buying and hoarding them is something that I really enjoy, (Colter obviously goes farther than just dreaming about it). I have bought cornwalls and forte's from forum members in the past 3 months.

I might be considered newbie tripe around here, but even if the established forum members don't accept me for whatever reason, I'm here to stay. I can ignore advert threads for used Klipsch product, why can't Thebes?

Maybe the established members have their tubes and Klipschorns and don't like to see commoner equipment discussions. There are alot of us down here where I'm at that appreciate the opportunity see peoples sale items, as well as the opportunity to deal person to person without ebay on used Klipsch upgrades.

Anyway, if a few used postings mixed in with the discussion is enough for you to throw your arms up and be rid of the whole Klipsch Forum, maybe it IS time for you to split. I love the place and can deal with ignoring the things that don't interest me. I hope others are able to do the same. Its better for all if people don't get territorial, taking it personally when something changes. It is a [semi] public place.

Look Jvia I'm not picking on you per se it's just that lately it seems like there are a lot of people who come here solely for the purpose of selling something.
You pretty much admit that yourself in your response.

I think the audio peddlers have plenty of other places to peddle their wares.

My own opinion on the speakers your selling, that from the condition they are in ,the price is a fair one.

Yes Loud and Clear I can igore them and do. It's just an overall tone and balance thing covered in my original remarks.

Please be aware that I frequently post info on Heritage speakers that I find on my local Craigslist and I've personally purchased a few items offered here. I also feel you can never have enough speakers.

I seldom complain about anything that goes on here and if you read back over my posts you'll see that I don't throw bricks just for the hell of it.

Let's face it if all of us here just wanted to talk about buying and selling we'd be spending our time on the ebay forum.

As far as decamping, that was just a little humor. Despite recent polling that 95% of all forum members wish I disappear in a puff of smoke, I'm not going anywhere.

thebes old boy

i saw the smoke and was hoping[:P],

just kidding.............i get your point and i agree if it is a troll just feeding off our pasion then they need to go, although i admit i do like it when a member offers up a good deal on gear he/she no longer has use for, and wants to see a forum friend benefit ...................hell ive taken several up on there offers and i have also offered up gear here at good discounts ( because it is my hope that here it will actually be bought for personal use and not resale gains, like your cornwalls how they doing by the way ??? ) at any rate nice to hear from you again

jvia of course you are free to sell your wares where you like and you may or may not know but it is customary here on the forum that goods offered to forum brothers by brothers usually includes a discount over offering price to the general public i did notice your add on a-gon for the same 425.00 as offered here

Joe

Coytee, I automatically discount anything said by a person who avatar is a dog with sugar lips.[:D]

Joe, well said and oh yes I'm still loving those Cornies. Just hauled them downstairs to try out with my other system. Brings a smile to my face everytime I turn them on.

Coytee: That dog has a better shot at Amy's lobes than you. [<:o)]

Man... this is cut me down night...what did I do...what did I dooooooooooooooo?

[:|]

Heck, you might as well go ahead and offer up a few items for sell now. I think Thebes is back on that cheap rubbing alcohol. I've got a bottle I could sell him but I can't take the wrath.

Keith