Well it's a start..........

Bill H.

I Finally broke down and purchase a RC 35, to go with my RB 35's....... The center makes a HUGE difference in the proper listening of movies.

Later on I will get the surrounds, but for now it's much more enjoyable listening to movies, and music.

Jeff, thanks.............hope the fever is wearing off for you.............

Now the search for a pair of RS 35's. I discovered that the New surrounds, even the ones for the RB 81's are more efficient in Frequency response,

but are rated, less in wattage, or sensitivity wise............... should I be concerned since they are the rear surrounds?

Bill, you should be fine with the RS 35's. There is not that much information that is sent to the rears. Well there is but it is not like to the fronts. You can also set it up through you AVR to adjust the volume accordingly. Good luck with you hunt.

The fever is done for me for quite awhile. With the pCats now, I am all set. Have reached 2 channel nirvana. Home theater is just right as well.

I'm in a similar situation, with the RB-81's and a RC-64. I have an older cheap subwoofer, but it is almost irrelevant now. The difference in sound with just these 3 speakers is amazing. One word ... Sweet. The light fixtures two rooms away were shaking. The clarity is surgical. I can't wait until I try it with a receiver less than 10 years old, and add surround and a good subwoofer. Haven't decided which subwoofer yet, probably just the RSW-10d. The RT's seem like overkill for my small house. You know, I've wanted Klipsch speakers since I was in high school in the 70's. These are much different, but still way cool. Not to mention that they look great ... cherry finish on top of a cherry entertainment center, and the gold speakers when gold is one of the 3 colors of the room. Like you, I'm looking for surrounds next. I want to hold out for the RS-62's.

I Finally broke down and purchase a RC 35, to go with my RB 35's.......   The center makes a HUGE difference in the proper listening of movies.

Later on I will get the surrounds, but for now it's much more enjoyable listening to movies, and music.

Bill ... congrats on ur upgrade. I had a friend help me hook up and tweak my RW-10d on Sunday and WOW what a diff!!!! Tested a few
different CDs but really noticed the difference when I popped in Amanda Marshall's Everybody's Got A Story ... lotsa good thumpin'
on it. Also was very clean low end watching "Heroes" Monday night. With a 12x18 room and tile floors a little bass goes a loooong
way. [:D]
Next up is getting the RCX-4 up and running.

peace, mitch

I Finally broke down and purchase a RC 35, to go with my RB 35's....... The center makes a HUGE difference in the proper listening of movies.

Congratulations! It is hard to imagine life without a center channel after using one for so long. I am sure you have noticed quite an improvement.

Keep us posted on your progress and throw up some pictures when you get a chance.

I agree Dr Who... Would love to get one started before or after the Indy Klipsch event.. (But not compete with it.) Now that it is all done here too the Ht would be awesome to share with Klipschophiles and Mike could certainly host a museum full of sounds as well. LOL (No not volunteering you mike) but it still would be awesome with his collection trust me!!

I don't have the "TUBE pre/amps to sit n chat" here.... but I would be willing to go that route somehow for some one that needed to hear that as well. may or aug or sept ??

• 1 month later...

Well, I just got some RS 35's ..........which will round out my System.............Now I just have to Run wires under the house and Calibrate everything.

Probably won't finish this till After the Klipsch Get together!..............Oh the Anticipation!