What other (non-audio related) forums do you participate in?

fletcherkane

http://cyclepath.com/bikespeak/index.cfm?forumid=1

A few weeks ago someone here pointed out they frequent a Bicycle forum and I visited that link, way too much hostility with a couple ding dongs so I found this one above. They are really nice and the forum is a bit slow but the good thing is my interest in bicycles has skyrocketed, so now I'm thinking about getting started in bicycles again after a 30+ years of "doing other things".

yeah, right...[:^)]

LOL

Too Funny Colter!

Well I hang out over at Powerstroke.org. It's a all Ford Diesel board for us diesel fanatics. Ever seen a F250 with just a few mods turn 12.6 in a qtr mile. That's what a diesel will do for you.

My Powerstroke 7.3 turns out 365hp and 640lbs torque and will pin you in your seat. Nothing more fun then to see the look on a kids face driving one of those souped up jap cars from your rear view mirror.

I own 2 large tanks. My 100 gallon hosts a pair of Gold Severums and a Pair of Jack Dempsey's. (South American Cichlids)

My 125 is a mixed bag of African Reef Cichlids. (6 Ps. Saulosi, 1 pair Metriacliam Estherae, 1 pair of Kennyi's, 6 Haplochromis Sp. "Blue Peacock", and 1 pair Haplochrimis Sp. "Blue Firefin")

The two non-audio forums I participate the most in are:

DCSki - skiing in the mid-atlantic/DC area

Ultimate Metal - Just about anything you ever want to discuss about heavy metal music (it is a "music" forum, not necessarily "audio"). This is one place where I've found out about some of the bands that I really like listening to.

I used to participate in FredTalk, which is a Fredericksburg-based forum, but to many morons on there since the past year or two, so I pretty much quit.

• Moderators

Klipsch is my only forum.

Me to Daddy Dee, checked out a few others and fell asleep.

I do sometimes read other places if researching something to buy, looking for patterns of problems with a certian product, or many happy customers.