Do I get a prize?

tom b. 57

Keep postin', Tom. As I understand it, we get a prize only after only after the number of posts exceeds that of Michael Colter. With his current number at 14,744 and your current rate of posting, it will take another 147 years for you to catch him. That assumes, of course, that Michael will not post anymore . . . .which is ain't gonna happen . . . [:D]. Michael wins!! Send him the Cornwalls.

• Moderators

Keep postin', Tom. As I understand it, we get a prize only after only after the number of posts exceeds that of Michael Colter. With his current number at 14,744 and your current rate of posting, it will take another 147 years for you to catch him. That assumes, of course, that Michael will not post anymore . . . .which is ain't gonna happen . . . [:D]. Michael wins!! Send him the Cornwalls.

Michael doesn't need the Cornwall's. According to a post he made earlier, he just bought a new pair of Cornwall IIIs!!!!!!

Michael doesn't need the Cornwall's. According to a post he made in Technical Questions, he just bought a new pair of Cornwall IIIs!!!!!!

OK, then give him his money back . . . .[:D][Y]

"73 Verts? My brother!!! (the ones on top)

tc

EDIT: .....and bone stock......

Cool, I have apair of 75's with K43 woofers instead of the K33s also.

Cornwalls rock.

CW's DO rock. The ones below the '73 verts are 1975. Small Klipsch world. How do you like the K43's? How do they differ in sound?

My '75's have a few mods also. Pix to follow.

tc

• Moderators

Michael doesn't need the Cornwall's. According to a post he made in Technical Questions, he just bought a new pair of Cornwall IIIs!!!!!!

OK, then give him his money back . . . .[:D][Y]

Personally I don't think Michael should get his money back. He actually gave someone else the chance to purchase the Cornwall IIIs, they didn't take him up on the offer, so he bit the bullet and bought them!!!!! Nope, no refund on the Cornwall IIIs for Michael.[;)]

"73 Verts? My brother!!! (the ones on top)

tc

EDIT: .....and bone stock......

Cool, I have apair of 75's with K43 woofers instead of the K33s also.

Cornwalls rock.

CW's DO rock. The ones below the '73 verts are 1975. Small Klipsch world. How do you like the K43's? How do they differ in sound?

My '75's have a few mods also. Pix to follow.

tc

tc,

I purchased the 75's last July with the K 43's already installed. When I first announced the purchase of these on this forum some people told me that the K 43's may not produce frequencies as low as the K 33's. At first I did not know if they did or not. That all changed when I picked up the 73's. To be quite honest, the 75's actually have a bit better bass response then the 73's. Now, this could have to do with placement. I have a fairly small room with several pairs of speakers and needless to say, the placement of these speakers is probably far from optimum. The Cornwalls are very sismilar in sound, with the 75's sounding a bit more rich in the bottom end and the 73's sounding just a bit brighter. Then again, this could be contributed to their respective placement.