Window Shopping

thebes

Bored and broke every now and then I do a little window shopping over at Epay. It's really amazing and what kind of stuff shows up there, and then there are the things you lust after or are simply curious about.

Take for example This offering from Russia which looks like some demented flying saucer. The matching preamp is smaller but similiar. The seller has no feedback and provides virtually no info on the unit. Wonder if anybody will bite.

So what are you window shopping these days.

Looks like we are all alone here. I guess lust has gone out of fashion. Maybe I'll try a thread incorporating Faith, Hope and Charity. Might bring out the sack-cloth speaker buyers.

Those Studer's look sturdy enough to truck on down into the bomb shelter with you when they drop the Big One. Probably from the same era. Never really knew anything about R to R, but from the prices alone they must be Holy Grail. Pretty looking fellers.

Bored and broke every now and then I do a little window shopping over at Epay. It's really amazing and what kind of stuff shows up there, and then there are the things you lust after or are simply curious about.

Take for example This offering from Russia which looks like some demented flying saucer. The matching preamp is smaller but similiar. The seller has no feedback and provides virtually no info on the unit. Wonder if anybody will bite.

So what are you window shopping these days.

And in case you want a phono stage to match

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phono-preamps-RIAA-MM_W0QQitemZ120113575541QQihZ002QQcategoryZ67807QQcmdZViewItem

Demented flying saucer is right...lol.

Lately I've been drooling over bicycles on the market because someone here mentioned them a few weeks ago. My wife does not know how to ride and is scared to death of falling, big woopie doo that's how you learn. Maybe a tandem or a tricycle for her....Mmmmmm. Boy those disc brakes are amazing on a bike.