Diana Krall on Lexus advert

Yeh, I did a little google search and I think that Elvis Costello is also part of this package of adverts. Got to see another Diana Krall advert and the gist of this promotion is kind of a quality thing that has the heart and coherence of great music. Pretty interesting for an automobile advert, IMO.

Guest BobG

Older Lexus had Nakamichi-branded sound systems. Newer have Levinson. Both are Harman systems. Both are quite nice. Not as nice as Diana Krall, but still nice.

If you're a DK fan, go see her perform live. You will not be disappointed.

Bob, you are exactly right I saw her in Dallas a couple of years ago I was not more than twenty feet from her. Im still not fully recovered (!)

Bob, you are exactly right I saw her in Dallas a couple of years ago I was not more than twenty feet from her. Im still not fully recovered (!)

I have all of her recordings, and am now going to see her live for the first time. Boston--July 29! She is back on a full summer tour after having her twin boys. I said the hell with it and had to get a plane ticket to go see her! It will be worth it. Got front row seats.

I still haven't heard that lady sing, or Patricia Barber for that matter. I have heard the lady from France though and she has a smooth husky voice, probably because I'm wound up in instrumentals.[8]

Oh, maybe because I don't buy airplanes...[:P]