SoCal Horn Group Get-Together Sat. 05-12-07

ChrisK

Dr. Bruce Edgar's SoCal Horn Group will be getting together this coming Saturday, 1:00pm at his buddie's workshop in Torrance. While usually pretty heavy on the techno talk, there's always some great music to be heard on some fabulous equipment. Not to mention, Bruce is a rare character. I'm doubtful I can attend as I'm stepping off the red-eye from Honolulu at 6;00am that morning, but I'm gonna try.

The location is 2539 W. 237th St Torrance, CA. Unit I (that's an i).

Follow the link to Bruce's post over on AudioAsylum.com http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/hug/messages/122277.html

Regards,

Chris

PS Hey Allan, the wife, my son and the inlaws have been going to Merle's shows at LAX lately. There's been some pretty good stuff. Last week we heard Janis Mann with Tamir, Chuck Berghofer and Merle's husband. Great Show! Janis was unbelievably nice to us and may even be voice-coaching my son. Maybe you and the Mrs could meet us there sometime. The 6:00pm starting time makes it early enough for me to hear the 1st set and still be asleep by 8:00pm.

And POOF! All of the posts from "rdj" are gone from the thread.

Very strange . . . the bodcaw boy rides off into the Sunset with nary a trace . . .

Allan,

Who was that masked man? Seriously, who was that? Parrot, Kelly or some other ghost from forums past?