Want a good deal on a powerful new subwoofer?

Roc Rinaldi

Dr Rocky "Bulb Boa", as a member of the secretive cult of Da Woofa I must talk...about the importance of the subwoofer in the context of sub...woofing. [:D]

My refined ears have titanium dishes for ear drums and use parts made in the PRC...or for novices People's Rejected Cauldrons !!! I have a 2000oz Neo Dim Yum magnet that I will install on my super duper tweeter....

More later...

Me wants deal on a Power Fuel super duper woffaz. [:P] Me wantz a 24" woofa with a 1900oz magnet...Neo Dim Yum Yum one...witha 8" voice on a coil !!!! Made from sub standard parts in the People's Republic of America !!!! By illegal aliens working under a giant table where millions are !!!!!

My Medic Cation is running out,me have no money to buy...prescription...coke and vodka.. [:|]

I wantz to spik wit d Prez Id Dent...George Triple U Butch...he selling uranium enriched voice on a coil !!!!

I am the King of the World...in my own mind. [+o(]

To "The Ear", before it is too late:

Do you have ears left or have they vibrated off by now?

Are you a professional reviewer or is this whole thing only about "bragging rights"?

Of course you would have a db meter to measure it all.....of course.

There is such a concept as "toooo much of a good thing".........ever heard of it?

"If a woman can have a baby in nine months then can nine women have a baby in one month"? ........ I don't think so.

You know.......there are sounds in this world above 100Hz. Try it out, you might like it.

.......BTW, what do you do when the phone rings?

Take care now.

TheEAR,

I hope that you understood that I was joking with you on the above comments. I definitely was not trying to be nasty or rude. If you took it that way, then I apologize to you, sincerely.