Someone Missing? 3dzapper....

NOSValves

Rick,

Glad to see your just out enjoying life a bit. I honestly could not recall the last time I had seen you post in the 2 channel area. Knowing your health issues of the past I was a bit worried. Good luck with your archery shoot!!

Craig

Looks to me like someone was shooting at the wrong target and missed that big bullseye on the left.[:D]

Glad to see you're doing well. Weren't you doing some overseas circuit boards things lately? Never heard how that turned out.

Thanks for the good wishes Craig, Gregg and Patrick.

Pete, There is a big tournament in Vegas every February. It is possible to win $100K in Vegas. Just not in archery.-) The top pro in Vegas this year got about $20K total from the tournament and his sponsors (endorsements).

(I typed this like 2 hours ago. Forgot to hit "post". Duh!)

Thanks CP1.

Thebes, That was the new Poseidon front end boards for the Dynaclones. That's sooo yesterday!^)

Really, they are playing now. Beautiful sound. Craig says his VRDs are better but even if they are just equal, I can see why people rave about his amps.

Rick, with shooting like that, maybe Dick Cheney should take you shooting with him. At least that way one of you would hit the intended target. Tuxedo

Congratulations on your superior results and best of luck in the triple crown events. Fingers Crossed Go Team Sports Fan 1

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk673YYCA

• Moderators

Rick, I used to work with a guy that claimed he won $100 grand in an archery tournament in Las Vegas. His name was Fred Unger. Always wondered if there was any truth to his story or if he was a BS artist?

Pete

Uncle Fred?? Looks like I have a relative to get in good graces with [;)]