Blue Jeans

Setting up a new Rotel pre/pro/amp and getting ready to order cables from Blue Jeans after reviewing several threads on this topic here.

Only getting the processor to amp cables.... .have some new 14awg wire from Home Depot for the speakers to make all new connections.

Someone WARN me if I've missed something....getting ready to "let the hounds loose"....[Y]...[8-|]

Roger

I just auditioned blue jeans and momoprice interconnects. You could order both and send back either one or both. Monoprice is about 1/5 the cost of blue jeans and 1/2 the S&H. I suggest the mono RG6CL2 cable with the fancy connector. It's further down on their order form and almost the same cost. Monoprice return policy for full refund less S&H is 21 days and blue jean is 30 days. You might like the mono's.

I orderred sub cables and bulk Belden wire for surround wiring from Blue Jeans in June 2006 and they had good email replies and the cables were as advertised. Not the same as what you are getting but a data point on their quality. they also met their ship date.