The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
oldbuckster

Forte II's 4 sale

Black fiinish..............good condition.............plug and play.........asking $575. will dicker......Upstate New York location.......send me an e-mail, and I will give you his e-mail address..............NOT mine, posting for a friend.............Ready to Rock......No issues with speakers, the guy has too many speakers ................... See what this hobby does to you.............................

Oldster wrote: ......No issues with speakers, the guy has too many speakers ................... See what this hobby does to you.............................

Wow, Michael has a twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure wish I lived closer...................

Hi Buckster,

I'm located in Syracuse, NY. Please send me his address. Thanks. fwaltman@twcny.rr.com

Frank

Forte II's for sale all over now..............these Black Beauty's are nice..........Good Price.....What are you waiting for, come get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right - how can you have TOO MANY speakers?

can't be done, i've tried

'collect em all- it's a set!'

Michael

yeah right - how can you have TOO MANY speakers?

can't be done, i've tried

'collect em all- it's a set!'

Michael

Speakers are made to be HEARD ,not just looked at.................................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speakers are made to be HEARD ,not just looked at.................................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like a women... er... I mean just like Amy... uh... I mean... oh crap, never mind.

[:|]

You trying to get this locked out.....................COYTEE.....Maybe I should say, "Speakers are made to be felt, not heard" that should cover the Jubes powered by MAC......................EH Bud ???????

Not alot of interest in these Forte's here in the NorthEast..................East Coast guys, save the shipping expense.......

Second straight day of rain, good day to listen to music with these Forte II's............still available.............

O.B.

YOU...should be buyin' them .....

ya know .... Heresy's ...

with Bass ...[;)]

SCOTT 299-D..............Heresy II's................JBL SUB-WOOFER............I have plenty of Bass, More Than I need...........

..and cleaner mids [:o]

I Feel the Forte's have too much mid range for my tastes...........besides, my next Klipsch Speaker will be K-Horns, maybe, just maybe Jubilee's.....

whatcho still doin' up, O.B. ..??

go to bed, man ..

4 am comes ...early [;)]

Early to Bed: Early to Rise.....................Don't know about the rest of that old saying......Hasn't worked for me......Yet !!!!!!!!!!

I Feel the Forte's have too much mid range for my tastes........

Really? Did you hear the Forte I or Forte II?