CP-1, Like having a new set of speakers!

Movie Freak

Well, I must say that I am very pleased, borderline giddy about my new CP-1. A while back, Amy had sent me a new Pre-Amp due to the ever-present hissing problem with my original pre-amp. She had mentioned that Klipsch would replace the replacement if ever the hissing returned, but I assured her I would be getting the CP-1 if that ever happend. Well, it happend allright, a few months ago, well, almost right after, to be honest. So I waited a while, lived with the hissing (don't ask why, I don't know) and put off gettting the CP-1.

Last week it arrived!!! And man what a difference! The sound is perfect, clear and I feel a little more bass, not a lot more, but more none the less! I would like to thank Klipsch for putting out a quality pre-amp finally. It has transformed my Pro's into monsters. And no hiss!!

I would also like to thank George Thorne, the Canadian contact/distribution for Klipsch. After recieving my fax, I recieved my CP-1 in 2 days. Simply stunning service. If you are a Canadian and would like the CP-1 upgrade, search the forum for Thorne and you will find his number and address.

To anyone putting off purchasing the CP-1 because they aren't sure if its worth the extra money, BUY IT NOW!!!! You might save yourself the trouble of buying the newer 4.1's or the 5.1's, because the CP-1 makes that much difference. REALLY!

------------------

"No I do not want a replacement pre-amp, thanks, but no thanks."

This message has been edited by Movie Freak on 12-17-2001 at 02:59 PM