Help with recently acquired PA system.

vlad335

Greetings,

I just bought this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230130213681&rd=1&rd=1

e726_1.JPG

I want to set up a PA system for my band and I thought this would be a good start. ( Ebay seller was very local) Problem is... I can't find any info on the MWM subs. Couple questions.

Will the subs go low enough?

How much power should I send to them? Each MWM I am told is 8 ohms. Also, I am thinking of making a forth sub by using a Carvin 15 I have here and copying the design so I have 4 ohms per side. I would buy another MWM if I could find one close but I don't think these much of a chance of that.

Recommended crossover points to start?

Any info that can be offered would be very helpful. I can't find any specs or info whatsoever.

Thanks

Do you have the K43 woofers in those bass bins?

There is a guy on Denver Craigslist with all the top horns you would need to make that a complete Klipsch PA -only $450, and it's got other cabinets and woofers you could use or sell off to pay for the trip.

Michael

• 3 months later...

WOW! That picture drives me nutts! I So sorry I can't help you folks there, but maybe you could help me. I'm totally interested with Klipsch pro-gear / PA line. Any info would be verrrrrrry appreciated. Were getting ready to upgrade our old PA with Electro Voice mains and subs. I searched the Klipsch sight just today for the first time briefly. I don't find any pro gear as yet. Where would be a good sight to look into Klipsch pro stuff. Thanks Allen57