Forte II's available Upstate New York...........

Black Forte II's still For Sale................Nice Speakers.....No Issues......$525. for the pair......East Coast and New England Guys, here you go, right in your back yard...................E-mail me for owners E-mail address................Nice price.................

Just bought a pair of Heresy 1's two weeks ago, otherwise I would be making the drive to see these, especially if they were in the Syracuse area. Only a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive from TO.

Oh gosh no, I'm about 3 hours from Syracuse.....................I'm way over on the Eastern part of the state, Saratoga Springs area....Speaking just for my self.....my opinion only.....I'd rather have the Heresy's..........Boy, I'm a lousy salesman,................EH ?

No one interested................guess I'll just let this die, and in a couple of months when people say there are no Forte II's for sale in the East, then we'll sell them.............Last chance................Nice set of Black Forte II's........Good summer price.......Ready to wire and play........

may be you would help out if you could post some pictures. If not of the speakers, then post some of the 911

Don't have pictures, not my speakers, can never get the 911 pictures to post. Didn't I send you a picture of my Vette then the 911? You had the Vette out yet, yeah that's a dumb question..............Put the 911 up for sale, but having second thoughts about that...........Haven't even uncovered it yet, maybe I'll do that this afternoon........................The Forte II's we all know what they look like...the owner would rather have someone come in person to see, hear, and pick-up................Didn't you send me that avatar of the old guy, and his hand pumped...............could you send that again, so I can see if this computer will let his arm pump..........

Wow ...

Somebody oughta buy these ....

hey, maybe me .. !!

I don't know if my wife has sold mine ....[:@]

Are your Forte IIs for sale? If so, are they oiled walnut?

If so, are they in mint condition?

If so, I will pay top dollar for them. rrinaldi@jhsph.edu

ROC ...

giving YOU the benifit of the doubt ...[:@] [:@] [:@]

Don't Ask ....[:@]

Wow ...

Somebody oughta buy these ....

hey, maybe me .. !!

I don't know if my wife has sold mine ....[:@]

Are your Forte IIs for sale? If so, are they oiled walnut?

If so, are they in mint condition?

If so, I will pay top dollar for them. rrinaldi@jhsph.edu

ROC ...

giving YOU the benifit of the doubt ...[:@] [:@] [:@]

Don't Ask ....[:@]

Hmmmm.

here it is. Selling the 911? What no time to drive that puppy anymore?

Funny, I just uncovered it, and took her for a run. The little devil is a speeding ticket waiting to happen...........The truth is, I could use the money more than the car................Hate to admit it, it's an expense I could live without............Although she is a blast to drive

Just read that you live in my hometown OldB. Great little place, isn't it?

Have had my Heresy's now for about 2 mos., thanks in part to your reassurances when I was suffering buyer's remorse. Thanks for the advice. Love 'em. Still haven't heard them with tubes. Maybe next time I'm home you can show off yours?

Just read that you live in my hometown OldB. Great little place, isn't it?

Have had my Heresy's now for about 2 mos., thanks in part to your reassurances when I was suffering buyer's remorse. Thanks for the advice. Love 'em. Still haven't heard them with tubes. Maybe next time I'm home you can show off yours?

I would be more than glad to.....................You from Saratoga ? I'm really up in Porters Corners, but Yes, you really should hear how the Scott changes those Heresy's............they really are great speakers with SS or Tubes...........It took awhile to get the position right...The Heresy is the pit-bull of the Klipsch Line................Great Little Place.....Yeah, I love it here, will probably die here, and in the summer and fall.....AWESOME

Yes, I spent my first 18 years in the Spa, and miss it much. When I close my eyes and listen to music, the image is always of a concert at SPAC. Whether or not I actually ever saw the band in question, it always seems better to imagine it playing in that great town. I'm convinced there's more to do there than in most cities 10 times its size.

I've read with interest your forum contributions over the past several months. You seem to emphasize the difference betweeen SS and tubes as much or more than anyone. If I recall correctly, you've had the Scott amp for a relatively short time. What did you use to drive the Heresies before that?

First things first..............SPAC really is a great Concert Venue, and they just re-did inside..........Seen some great shows there

Yes, I just got the Scott for some generous people on this forum, trust me, I would have never bought Tubes, always had SS. I used a Sony 100 watt per channel Home Theatre 6.1 first with the Hersey's, sounded great with DVD's, but was always lacking in 2 channel, then I went to a Yamaha 120 watt per 7.1 HT Reciever, sounds great with DVD's, and was much better 2 channel output, then about 3 months later along comes the Scott, use it for 2 channel only, I really like it, hardly ever use the Yamaha for music anymore, but the Yamaha can drive those Heresy's quite nicely. If all I had was the Yamaha, I'd be happy with that, many say Yamaha's are too bright with Klipsch, maybe they are, but I don't find that the case with the Heresy's. I use a Sub woofer, was not going to with the Scott, but I couldn't leave it alone, hooked up the Sub, and the rest is history. Really, if you going to be in the area let me know, I'll send you my phone number, come on up, and let me show off the systems. I believe that went with getting the Scott, spreading the word of Tubes, and Klipsch............I'm ready to do my job............Warning!!!!!!...........I'm an old Fart that's stuck in the 70's..............