What are you driving right now?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klipsched, Give us some info on the 'Bird......................

I don't have the details (he did tell me, but like I am going to remember any of it as this was a few months ago!), but I got to sit in it and listen to that kick-@$$ sound system he has in it! It is nice!

But anyway, here are my humble rides (nothing fancy, but then again, although I did put a pretty sweet after market system in the Saturn:)

new-car-3.jpg

A 2005 Saturn ION-2 (Currently 45K miles) and a 1990 Mazda B2200 pickup (about 130K miles). I'd love to get myself a Saturn SKY red line edition.

2005 Honda Accord LX, blue

Kinda hard to believe I don't have a photo, but I don't get too sentimental about autos.

4th Honda, I get 200,000 miles or 10 years out of each.

Never less than 30 mpg since 1977.

1996 Chevy Truck for hauling Klipsch and occasional boat pulling and camping. You never know how much you need a truck until you have one.

I should probably be having more fun, eh?

M

Michael,

You ARE having fun...stop and smell the roses...remember before the Klipsch job??? Did you ever in your wildest dreams think you would be working at the company who's speakers you have a mountain of???...Did you ever guess you could have so many people think of you as friend, that count on you for your knowledge on things Klipsch, photography and other things...perspective buddy...perspective...NOW...tell 'em you want EXTRA onions on that burger...MORE Pepsi in that tumbler...BETTER cole in that slaw...!...[:P][;)]

Bill

Infinity, nice autos being posted here. if my pic is too big feel free to downsize it for me or I'll remove it if necessary.

My Dodge pickup just flipped over 230,000 miles last week and starts every time rain or shine. It has one dent in the left rear quarter panel with no rust, does ok for an old truck.

Finally got pictures to post............Old Damn Dinosuar.......Yeah Silver, a couple of times during the week, let my Son give her a run through the Gears, and yesterday, took a cruise around a man-made lake here..........God she handles fine, puts my 76 Vette to shame.......The wife wants to listen to the CD player, ME, I want to hear the motor whine, the exhuasts bark...........Hell Man, you know what I mean...............WOO HOO......[;)]

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon. 5-spd manual. 54,000 miles in 2.5 years. first Subaru that could get out of it's own way, with 250 HP / 250 ft-lbs torque. very fun, great in the snow.

but, my favorite of all time was the 67' Sunbeam Tiger II. built 289, solid lifter cam, holley 650, headers, accel dual point.

the funny thing is that the Subaru is almost as fast as the Tiger, stops faster, holds lots more, and with 6 airbags, is much safer....

post-7797-13819334548588_thumb.jpg

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon. 5-spd manual. 54,000 miles in 2.5 years. first Subaru that could get out of it's own way, with 250 HP / 250 ft-lbs torque. very fun, great in the snow.

but, my favorite of all time was the 67' Sunbeam Tiger II. built 289, solid lifter cam, holley 650, headers, accel dual point.

the funny thing is that the Subaru is almost as fast as the Tiger, stops faster, holds lots more, and with 6 airbags, is much safer...

But I bet Mr. Bond would still have a preferance...