# 1 Song When You Were Born?

rplace

Did any one else read Billboards Top 50...............YUK, no wonder I'm Stuck in the 70's............In my opinionated opinion that batch of music is AWFUL..............Double YUK...YUK......What do you expect for a guy who's number one song when born was...12th Street Rag.....EH !!!

TINY BUBBLES : DON HO............actually, that was so long ago, I really don't know........[:$]

Read that chart..................."12th Street Rag" by Pee Wee Hunt...............That's better than Pee Wee Herman

Give me a frikkin break OB! You and I both know it was Beethoven's 5th...who you kidden!

TINY BUBBLES : DON HO............actually, that was so long ago, I really don't know........[:$]

Read that chart..................."12th Street Rag" by Pee Wee Hunt...............That's better than Pee Wee Herman

Give me a frikkin break OB! You and I both know it was Beethoven's 5th...who you kidden!

SNAGGED................Can't slide anything bye you, old Eagle Eyes.......

My parents gave me a 1957 nastalgia booklet for my 50th and although I meant to bring it to work, I forgot. However, these are a couple pieces of information I retained:

#1 song of the year I believe was Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock

Gasoline: 24 cents/gal

Postage: 3 cents

Avg price of a car: $2,125

Avg price of a house: $12,225

O, and a Motorola Advertisement for a hi-fi Turntable

Some interesting trivia contained in this little booklet