3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

By special arrangement, via closed circuit media..... Come see the final touring concert....

George Strait at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas...

(no cover)

Come early as seats are limited.....

A buffet has been scheduled and its 10 cent beer night, including root beer (draft only) from 7:00 till closing... Remember - Drink Responsibly.....

gsrait.jpg

Due to increased demand for seating... an outdoor screen will be placed in the back, out beyond the patio. Fred, from the Home Depot, has volunteered to bring some sheets of plywood over to cover the horse shoe and washer area of the property. Our tournament is still on for tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1

Announcement: The bar is closed until further notice and the horseshoe and washer tournament, scheduled for today, is cancelled

It was very unfortunate that our video feed of the George Strait concert was lost last evening and replaced with reruns of The Jeffersons.

There were some Strait fans that were just overcome with disappointment and all heck broke out...

More info as this develops....

117132993_7_bar_359169c.jpg

• Like 2

Announcement: The bar is closed until further notice and the horseshoe and washer tournament, scheduled for today, is cancelled

It was very unfortunate that our video feed of the George Strait concert was lost last evening and replaced with reruns of The Jeffersons.

There were some Strait fans that were just overcome with disappointment and all heck broke out...

More info as this develops....

117132993_7_bar_359169c.jpg

I'm dam sorry about that, after more Eagle Rare, and countless amounts of Miller lite, I lost control of my self.

• Like 1

Not at the level of George Strait, but apparently, Dr Hook's aka Ray Sawyers last US concert was last night in Kokomo. Then on to Canada and on to retirement.

I unfortunately didn't make it but they did have a large turnout. Image courtesy of local radio personality Jill Savage.

10365959_10152908371374488_7021318934008

Dr Hook - "Cover Of The Rolling Stone"

How's the indoor / outdoor pool and tiki bar addition coming?

• Like 1

Let me know when things are up and running.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

We many have to gather at "Gary's Old town Tavern" (down the street) a few times to keep our whistles wet...

• Like 1

Okay but till then I'm having a Stoli martini with jalepeno stuffed olives :emotion-46:

I may need to try that, its been awhile since I had a dirty martini.

When you guy's decide to have one let me know.... I'll join in....

Okay but till then I'm having a Stoli martini with jalepeno stuffed olives :emotion-46:

I may need to try that, its been awhile since I had a dirty martini.

When you guy's decide to have one let me know.... I'll join in....

Sorry....already had two. My limit :mellow:

• Like 1

Mark....you and Boxx want to join me I'm stirring martini number two. Stoli with garlic stuffed olives today. Need to find the bleu cheese stuffed olives :emotion-46:

I would love to, however I'm heading out to dinner for some Tex/Mex.... Mexican beer is in order for tonight....

• Like 3

Try Tito's. It's made in Texas and won a taste contest against the rest of the world.

Thanks oldtimer....I have had Tito's. Carl told me about it. Winchester recommended Belvedere years ago and it is still my favorite though pricey for my wallet.