3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Try Tito's. It's made in Texas and won a taste contest against the rest of the world.

Thanks oldtimer....I have had Tito's. Carl told me about it. Winchester recommended Belvedere years ago and it is still my favorite though pricey for my wallet.

Chuck, i think he meant drink some Tito's and watch reruns of Mr. Belvedere.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Mark....you and Boxx want to join me I'm stirring martini number two. Stoli with garlic stuffed olives today. Need to find the bleu cheese stuffed olives :emotion-46:

I would love to, however I'm heading out to dinner for some Tex/Mex.... Mexican beer is in order for tonight....

We have a jar of Garlic stuffed we picked up on the road trip to Monterey, they are indeed tasty, this place has got to have a web site, they are an "on highway fruit stand that looks like Disneyland.

Give me a min and ill post the link.

• Like 2

Got it, this place is the BOMB for olives, web sales, just say thank you mark..........

And as long as im post tasty links, let me throw in a few of my favs, believe me, these WILL keep you women in a happy place.

http://www.casadefruta.com/

http://www.sees.com/?gclid=CO-LoYbS9b4CFVJefgodeagAqA

https://www.beckmannsbakery.com/shipping-and-return

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Let me know when things are up and running.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

We many have to gather at "Gary's Old town Tavern" (down the street) a few times to keep our whistles wet...

No more gatherings at "Gary's Old Town Tavern.

We have been banned from the club following the Father's Day blowout....

5542058325_7093ff478c_z.jpg

I've moved on from grain vodkas and am really into the potato variety. There's even a new vodka made in Tyler TX that I've been enjoying lately. It's called Dirks. It's actually distilled at a winery from grapes (think Ciroc only a little better).

Edited by CECAA850

Carl told me about it.

That had to be several years ago. I haven't had any Titos in the house in quite a while, but I did used to recommend it. I normally kept it in the freezer.

There's another distillery in Houston that's making vodka now. It's called Space City vodka. It's OK for a grain vodka I suppose. I got a bottle for Christmas and really hadn't looked to buy another.

Edited by CECAA850

Winchester recommended Belvedere years ago and it is still my favorite though pricey for my wallet.
There's a blast from the past, wonder where he is?

I sent him a PM a while back. No response. Wasn't he having some health issues? He got in whole hog and then.....nothing. I do appreciate his take on vodka. Belvedere is top shelf for me.

Yes Carl that was a few years back.

Let me know when things are up and running.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

We many have to gather at "Gary's Old town Tavern" (down the street) a few times to keep our whistles wet...

No more gatherings at "Gary's Old Town Tavern.

We have been banned from the club following the Father's Day blowout....

5542058325_7093ff478c_z.jpg

Again sorry about that, this time it was a 6 pack of day of the deads ipa and a glass of Templeton rye, in less then 5 hours. Things tend to get crazy.