3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I thought we were meeting in the other thread.

OK who told Carl where we were????

Not the first time I've sat in a room by myself wondering where the hell everyone was.  Sadly, it won't be the last.

Just remember Carl, wherever your at "There you are" and everything will be OK ;)

I'm with on the prosit Boxx :)

post-16574-0-86660000-1420842267_thumb.j

Edited by kaiser SET say

Good job on the spinach pie Joe!  I cooked another one and a cheese cake and sent them both home with the LF and her family.  Don't know what I will eat tonight :wacko:

The lyrics "I'll be bound for glory when I go away".  My wife was so sociable I'm sure she will greet Boxx and show him the ropes!

• Like 1

a long while back, i turned on some tunes and was surfing through the RTM thread reading up on what everyone had been listening to and talking about. I noticed that earlier that day Boxx’s theme was Queen.  Now, i’ve been accused of liking their music once or twice, so i gave Boxx’s post a “Like” and complimented him on his selections that day.  He replied “I thought of you when i put them on.”  i distinctly remember reading that…and thinking that someone a thousand or so miles away was playing Queen and thinking, “Steve would love this one.”  Much like i can’t see or hear a Dos Equis commercial now, seeing the most interesting man in the world and not think of Boxx.  

For reasons that i won’t get into now, i disappear from time-to-time. For the past two years or so, guys that are still on this forum like Tarhill, Oldtimer, Tigerman, Rick they’ve all reached out and extended friendship.  We’re not a bad bunch…but eventually i’d like to be married again and be able to say “Klipsch Forum…what’s that?”  :D

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

a long while back, i turned on some tunes and was surfing through the RTM thread reading up on what everyone had been listening to and talking about. I noticed that earlier that day Boxx’s theme was Queen.  Now, i’ve been accused of liking their music once or twice, so i gave Boxx’s post a “Like” and complimented him on his selections that day.  He replied “I thought of you when i put them on.”  i distinctly remember reading that…and thinking that someone a thousand or so miles away was playing Queen and thinking, “Steve would love this one.”  Much like i can’t see or hear a Dos Equis commercial now, seeing the most interesting man in the world and not think of Boxx.  

For reasons that i won’t get into now, i disappear from time-to-time. For the past two years or so, guys that are still on this forum like Tarhill, Oldtimer, Tigerman, Rick they’ve all reached out and extended friendship.  We’re not a bad bunch…but eventually i’d like to be married again and be able to say “Klipsch Forum…what’s that?”  :D

You can have both. Just keep the check register hidden

• Like 2

Amp(s) warming :emotion-21:

Amp(s) cooling fan on low :emotion-21:

Cave Exhaust fan on low :emotion-21:

Lagavulin/Corona/shot glass within reach :emotion-21:

Robusto Maduro, cut and at the ready  :emotion-21: 

Springer on monitor w/sound off :emotion-21:

Opened a letter in my stack of daily mail, Jury Duty :ohmy:  im not opening anything else today :emotion-21:

• Like 2

Opened a letter in my stack of daily mail, Jury Duty

I was kicked off a jury (although that probably doesn’t surprise any of you).

Last time that i got a summons, i sent them a copy of my hearing test results and told them that i’d be happy to serve; but, they’re going to have to say everything twice at least … I was excused. 

• Like 3

Opened a letter in my stack of daily mail, Jury Duty

I was kicked off a jury (although that probably doesn’t surprise any of you).

Last time that i got a summons, i sent them a copy of my hearing test results and told them that i’d be happy to serve; but, they’re going to have to say everything twice at least … I was excused. 

In a town of ~350,000 they call 500 every Monday. Out of 80 folks at work we average 1 every two weeks being called up.

• Like 1