3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

About time you showed up More Klipsch Please :)   375 watts huh?  Sounds like minermark......

Last time i looked, current Bi-Amped w/Active....500 Bass, 370 Mid/Highs, yeah like day three tuning the active crossover got me my first neighbor complaint in five years of cranking tunes!

It was only at 15 watts the day of the complaint, and as of this date, never been above that.

Started shopping for real estate in Nevada.

• Like 2

Okay found a jar of pickles in the pantry.

I like mine outta da fridge.

Late night coming in I have had pickle juice drink  and a Miracle Whip on white bread sammich

no offense my friend; but, the mid-rats on the ship sound better.

Are you kidding me? Mid Rats are the best meal going in the chow hall!

For you non swabbies: mid rats is short for mid-night rations served with the food left over that day plus breakfast stuff.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

Late night coming in I have had pickle juice drink  and a Miracle Whip on white bread sammich

For you none swabbies: mid rats is short for mid-night rations served with the food left over that day plus breakfast stuff.

oh no…i love them. i never had a problem with any of the chow…except maybe that one time after six weeks in the yard and getting underway in 20+ foot seas and for lunch they served Chili and Reuben Sandwiches…I’ve never been seasick; but, many do and the stench filled the passageways.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for that Tarheal, yes, we were.. Have to keep that FF&M going in Boxx's honor mad I am honored to be part of another forum he started (0: We got some cook in' to do, yes ??

Back to having a little dinner ... and this fine wine... I got another bottle I am going to open for the RTM event.... ;0))

Yep Gary we'll do some cooking.  I'll be more active on that thread though as a single it won't be as fancy as your usual fare and table scape.  But its all good my friend.  Damn I need a drink.

• Like 1

For you none swabbies: mid rats is short for mid-night rations served with the food left over that day plus breakfast stuff.

oh no…i love them. i never had a problem with any of the chow…except maybe that one time after six weeks in the yard and getting underway in 20+ foot seas and for lunch they served Chili and Reuben Sandwiches…I’ve never been seasick; but, many do and the stench filled the passageways.

Okay, full disclosure! 23 years in the canoe club and I never set foot on a boat.

• Like 1

Okay, full disclosure! 23 years in the canoe club and I never set foot on a boat.
still part of the outfit…i didn’t spent much time at sea; but, loved it.  While avoiding it after i got married. 

Rating? I was AD (jet engine mech) but mostly aircrew.

edit: Grandfather was Gunners Mate, Dad was an enlisted pilot

Edited by USNRET