3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Very glad you dropped by

Having a Belvedere martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives. 

No; but, if i was I’d be toasting you my friend. 

Very glad you dropped by my friend!

Thanks Brother…you driving the LF’s car…just to break it in?

Yep and it sure is a sweet ride.  Got your new vehicle broke in?

not really…planning on hitting Big Sur next month.

• Like 2

Met this guy a few years ago named Michael Goddard.  He doesn’t drink; but, paints with a theme of martini’s and olives.   

I was always amazed at how cool the smoke looked in his painting. I figured a pro like him has some real scientific process…until i was watching him paint.  He was making smoke from a cigar and he dipped his finger in the paint and rubbed it across the canvas.  I was still impressed.

Had him autograph a book for my brother (a fellow artist).

Here’s a you tube clip that i found...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tZDSQYHTY

• Like 2

Second Gin&Tonic, and last for the rest of the year at least.

In the Distillry, in Mo, the wife said she wanted it, never being a tonic man, bought it.

It im sure for gin&tonic drinkers its the cats meow and a tasty drink, just cannot get past that bitter bite.

And P.S. dont bother with a good cigar helping it, that dont work nither.......

Chew a juniper berry first.

Good Call, when drinking Gin over the last 30+ years it's only Bombay Safire, on the rocks.

Im thinkin this Gin&Tonic is a kid friendly drink, sure not my Fav.

However knowing what one should taste like, i will in the future order one in the Bar, but just one.

I hear you there.  Under doctors orders I was told to drink vodka & tonic 5 or so years back.  O.K.  maybe he just said tonic, but I've been using it as an excuse and permission to drink Vodka & tonic.  When it comes to tonic, insist on Canada Dry, and now they have lime flavored Canada Dry tonic.  I still get sick of it after 2 or 3 and need to move into vodka on the rocks with a splash of cranberry pomagranate, which I will be doing here in a few minutes.  Take my word for it...Canada dry tonic...NO SUBSTITUTES.  Seagrams tonic sucks as does any other brands.  Canada Dry!  Got it?  Good!

• Like 1

Chew a juniper berry first.

Good Call, when drinking Gin over the last 30+ years it's only Bombay Safire, on the rocks.

Im thinkin this Gin&Tonic is a kid friendly drink, sure not my Fav.

However knowing what one should taste like, i will in the future order one in the Bar, but just one.

Now your talking!  Bombay Saphirre is the only gin I will drink...and yes straight up on the rocks, baby!  I had a 1.75 bottle or Tanqueray that sat around for a few years.

I hear you there.  Under doctors orders I was told to drink vodka & tonic 5 or so years back.  O.K.  maybe he just said tonic, but I've been using it as an excuse and permission to drink Vodka & tonic.  When it comes to tonic, insist on Canada Dry, and now they have lime flavored Canada Dry tonic.  I still get sick of it after 2 or 3 and need to move into vodka on the rocks with a splash of cranberry pomagranate, which I will be doing here in a few minutes.  Take my word for it...Canada dry tonic...NO SUBSTITUTES.  Seagrams tonic sucks as does any other brands.  Canada Dry!  Got it?  Good!

Canada Dry products are a staple in this house.