3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 1 month later...

Hey Chuck, i just read an article the other day about this old lady, she is something like 110 years old.  She claims to have drank three Miller High Lifes and a shot of Johnnie Walker Blue everyday.  I think her caretakers have limited her alcohol the past few years.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

I just picked up a bottle of Templeton Rye, all that talk about it the other day made my mouth water.

Well now time to take a test for business math. Maybe the rye wl take the edge off.[emoji12]

I want to do business with Duder…maybe after that Templeton Rye, i can’t get a good deal on something.

• Like 3

Hey Chuck, i just read an article the other day about this old lady, she is something like 110 years old.  She claims to have drank three Miller High Lifes and a shot of Johnnie Walker Blue everyday.  I think her caretakers have limited her alcohol the past few years.

Promise me Steve when I get that old you won't let them do that to me :(

• Like 4

I read that article, if I'm not mistaken her doctor told her to drink 3 Miller High Life's a day...LOL

• Like 4

i think it’s cool of the old gal; but, isn’t three millers just like three bottles of water?

if I'm going to have a beer it will be a German beer, never woke up with a hangover from drinking Spaten, or St Puly Girl or a Bitburger or the likes of these.

• Like 3