3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Had a Lite...nope, did not hit the spot.  Vodka and cranberry/pomegranite time.

I love Vodka and Cranberry...Never tried Pomegranite.... You have given me inspiration

Mine consist of a short glass chocked full of ice with vodka poured to about a 1/4 inch from the top, and then just a drizzle of cranberry/pomegranite juice, sip, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat....  I find it less sweet than cranberry alone.

Okay...Im in trouble with this...on number 4 already and want more ...Tall glass, Ice to the top 1 1/2 shots Ketel One and 2 1/2 shots Nortland Cranbery/Pomegranate Juice

• Like 5

I love Vodka and Cranberry...Never tried Pomegranite.... You have given me inspiration

Mine consist of a short glass chocked full of ice with vodka poured to about a 1/4 inch from the top, and then just a drizzle of cranberry/pomegranite juice, sip, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat....  I find it less sweet than cranberry alone.

Okay...Im in trouble with this...on number 4 already and want more ...Tall glass, Ice to the top 1 1/2 shots Ketel One and 2 1/2 shots Nortland Cranbery/Pomegranate Juice

:emotion-21:  I will join you.  4th Lite... :emotion-41:   Time for the good stuff!   :emotion-46:

• Like 4

:emotion-21:  I will join you.  4th Lite... :emotion-41:   Time for the good stuff!   :emotion-46:

Bottle of Kettle One almost gone :( Will have to start in on Stella :) :) :) :)

• Like 2

Charging the Millwalkie and will be attacking the first Bass Bin shortly, after the tunes and another beer.

Wife's garage has a Rack set up for the security stuff, so after i got all the cctv goodies installed years ago i bought some rack mount stereo stuff off the Bay, junk really, but it works, pyle am/fm, dennon/cd.....you will love what we have for speakers in this garage, BOSE, and a pair of BIC Venturies, mind you we really do not use this garage, goood for covered projects.......

Time for a Nip. 

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Sounds good to me but Steve (BigStew) is the expert. What do you think Steve?

Absolutely.... BigStew? Your Thoughts on this Please

I like them…i’m a bluesman at heart anyway.  not sure i liked the photo at minute 1:12 of the first one where it looks like blood???  I can picture myself in a bar listening to those….and enjoying it.  thanks for posting.

• Like 1

back in my drinking days, i knew my limit…when there was nothing left.

• Like 1

Mark…I’ll bet you’d like the band Flogging Molly.   

“If I ever Leave This World Alive…"

It's in my bookmarks and already listened to two of their cuts today, funny, i can see the wife in a camera when she is outside, and i swear she knows every dam irish song i crank...Hummmm

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1