Behind the Anaheim Hills, here comes the night

I was high on junk

And the warm winds of Santa Anna feel all right

California sun has sunk

Behind the Anaheim Hills, here comes the night

I was high on junk

And the warm winds of Santa Anna feel all right

All right!

To ALL.... flippin Cheers :D :D :D :D It's 21:45 here in the MidWest...Went to the doctors today because he wouldnt refill my prescrition without seeing him, The last time I've seen him was Jan 2014...No big dill except he talked me into a colonoscopy....Isn't gonna be fun at all.....Took today off and have Monday off. Got my shopping done, got my daughter set up with WiFi at her home, Doing homade Nacho's and Apple Pie tomorrow with my good friend Shelly...And Drinking Tonight!!!!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

How about that. Must be pretty decent or you gents wouldn't say so. American Honey?

Yes I like American honey, but last week in Arkansas we sat around and tried some different things. Of course I was sipping honey with ice but we tried a few different shots of tequila, Jose Cuervo gold and silver. Also in the taste test was 1800 and Patron silver.

It was exhausting but someone had to do it and with about 8-10 people it got fun after a while. :lol:  The winner was Patron for taste, but considering the price was double the price of Jose Cuervo and to be honest after a long extended tasting everyone decided Jose was the winner considering the $50 bottle of patron didn't go very far at all. So for the rest of the week it was Jose by the half gallon for the group. Even Joe who is 70 years old was keeping up, he is who gave me shots of the JG Devils cut. 

It was a rough 10 days but fun taste testing in the middle of know where with pro klipsch playing the whole time. going back in a few weeks for some extended tasting. ;)  

This is Joe pouring me a shot of regular JB to get a taste before the devils Cut taste, how else can you decide ? :blink:  Every night was a long night. :huh:

post-9700-0-84560000-1441423590_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Well now dang dtel,

You all are not even trying and, I am thinking of Arkansas. Never been. It is on my radar now, with that kind of talk. Seems down home to me more & more...No wonder you and lady like it! Thanks for taking the time to explain the different tastes and shall I say, agenda on the menu. Drinking an apple cider thinking about it. :lol: I was elected for 3m tonight.

Oysters? If I was to be so blessed, with a bottle of champ. :o

• Like 4

Cheers to all :emotion-22: :emotion-22: Got music on...So!!!!!!!!!!!.....Im wishing there was an easy way to compare your amp to mine...Maybe one of these days "Beaming" it to me will be an option....You beam me your stuff and I'll beam you mine...The great thing about this is I'm sure Beaming has been accomplished...We just dont know about it yet

• Like 1

• Moderators

They make 3 grades, get the middle grade (resposado).

Will have to remember that one, thanks, I know you wouldn't.  

It's really    s  m  o  o  o  o  t  h.

Going out of town again next Friday will be stopping at this little store in North Louisiana that carries a lot of brands, I am sure they will have it. 

Thanks, Christy started this by wanting Tequila Sunrises, the problem was the orange juice upset her stomach so we ended up just drinking shots which surprisingly didn't cause that. (sounds like :pwk_bs:  to me)........ This is what led to trying different brands as shots.

Thanks  

• Like 3