3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 1 month later...

Join me for a Drink or 2. Cheers all :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Have a 3 day weekend today is my Friday so might be closing the bar down. At my age that might be 19:00 LOL

Thinking about going to this...

Nick Schnebelen Band
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

The 21st Saloon, 4727 S. 96th Street
Omaha, NE 68127-2019 United States

Edited by Steve_S

I was on my way back to Home "Back around 1985" "Was waiting for a Flight out of Honolulu" Having a drink at the bar with my friend, I turned to look around, at a table this guy was sitting with another person...All I can say IS this guy is HUGE...

I grew up watching Sunday wrestling. I remember a neighbor "Mrs Bennis just North of my Mom and Dads, on any given Summer Sunday with the windows open "around 10am" you could here her yelling "Kill Him, Kill Him". She was into Sunday wrestling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/goliaths-fall-never-knew-life-141549711.html

A buddy and i had to drive 3 hours away for a work function. So we picked up a bottle of Crown, now down four Crown and Cokes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Be careful getting back home...Cheers :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Don't worry, we stayed in a hotel.

Don't worry, we stayed in a hotel.
did you act like a rock band and throw the furniture out the window?  Rick Wakeman tells a story about when his band was staying at the same hotel as Led Zeppelin.  Zeppelin’s manager was famous for carrying large amounts of money. The band destroys a hotel room and the hotel manager is furious.  Zeppelin’s manager asks “how much does it cost to repair a room?”  The manager tells him and Zeppelin’s manager pulls out a wad a cash and counts out that amount. Then he keeps counting another pile of the same amount and says, “here, have a room on us."