3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Don't worry, we stayed in a hotel.
did you act like a rock band and throw the furniture out the window?  Rick Wakeman tells a story about when his band was staying at the same hotel as Led Zeppelin.  Zeppelin’s manager was famous for carrying large amounts of money. The band destroys a hotel room and the hotel manager is furious.  Zeppelin’s manager asks “how much does it cost to repair a room?”  The manager tells him and Zeppelin’s manager pulls out a wad a cash and counts out that amount. Then he keeps counting another pile of the same amount and says, “here, have a room on us." 

I never took Zeppelin the type to do such a thing.  Though I never paid for it, we used to do that.  There was hotel that would rent out rooms to anyone over 18. We would purchase large amounts of alcohol, get drunk and trash the place.

• Like 1

Don't worry, we stayed in a hotel.
did you act like a rock band and throw the furniture out the window?  Rick Wakeman tells a story about when his band was staying at the same hotel as Led Zeppelin.  Zeppelin’s manager was famous for carrying large amounts of money. The band destroys a hotel room and the hotel manager is furious.  Zeppelin’s manager asks “how much does it cost to repair a room?”  The manager tells him and Zeppelin’s manager pulls out a wad a cash and counts out that amount. Then he keeps counting another pile of the same amount and says, “here, have a room on us." 

I never took Zeppelin the type to do such a thing.  Though I never paid for it, we used to do that.  There was hotel that would rent out rooms to anyone over 18. We would purchase large amounts of alcohol, get drunk and trash the place.

when i was in the coast guard, when we wanted to party...somebody would get a hotel room, we’d get a keg, fill the bathtub with snow and put the keg in there. fun times.

• Like 2

Well, more than 3 late here but, doing my regular thing here because of not wanting to travel a little farther. Guess I will go a bit farther next time. Thought worth drinking but, then came the bashers:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/stella-artois-is-a-disgrace-to-belgium-1652373442

Cheers to you anyways...;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is Steve_S......he will have a drink with me I'm sure.  Getting ready to have a storm....thunder rolling.

Three fingers of Evan Williams Small Batch.....3 ice cubes.

Cheers!

I'm right here Tarheel...I need to learn to enjoy Bouron...I've got a Warsteiner going

• Like 2

Never followed her though she does have a great voice.  Going to mix the second EV on the rocks :o

On my 3rd Warsteiner...Starting tomorrow I get to baby sit my daughters guinea pig "Taco is his name" LOL...I have to be at her place tomorrow at 4:00pm to give Taco  spinach....LOL...and repeat this on Sunday at 8:00am and again at 4:00pm.... I'm a Grandpa to a guinea pig....

• Like 2

Never followed her though she does have a great voice. Going to mix the second EV on the rocks :o

On my 3rd Warsteiner...Starting tomorrow I get to baby sit my daughters guinea pig "Taco is his name" LOL...I have to be at her place tomorrow at 4:00pm to give Taco spinach....LOL...and repeat this on Sunday at 8:00am and again at 4:00pm.... I'm a Grandpa to a guinea pig....
Why not bring the pig to your place. Seems easy, that way you can drink and not worry about making it over there in time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Never followed her though she does have a great voice. Going to mix the second EV on the rocks :o

On my 3rd Warsteiner...Starting tomorrow I get to baby sit my daughters guinea pig "Taco is his name" LOL...I have to be at her place tomorrow at 4:00pm to give Taco spinach....LOL...and repeat this on Sunday at 8:00am and again at 4:00pm.... I'm a Grandpa to a guinea pig....
Why not bring the pig to your place. Seems easy, that way you can drink and not worry about making it over there in time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes I agree, Taco's cage is at least 5 foot long and 2 foot wide and he doesn't like loud noise. My music comes first LOL...

How about this...

Edited by Steve_S
  • Like 2