3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I don't really have a favorite, but am very partial to well crafted zinfandels. All American grape and all.

I'm with you there...

Oh, I forgot to mention that the Franzia 3 L box White Zinfandel is really tasty...

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1

Happy Friday to all...It's Miller Time, or what ever floats your Boat.... :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Short work week I had, worked Tuesday and Wednesday....Got the tunes on since about 12:30 its now 18:29

This is sounding exceptional

• Like 1

fini sent the family some red zin from a superb vintner in Cali a few years ago. It was manificent! I will never forget his generosity. Never had any as good since...

Bruce

Edited by Marvel

Been a busy 2 days.

Replaced burner, ignitor, regulator in the Weber.

Finished 14' of LED strips in pantry (had to change switch and install 12v power supply; broke a connection and had to solder everything together) and re-lined shelves.

Installed a Wink WiFi module, added tunable LED light over the fireplace (another dimmer to regular switch swap out).

Installed a Rachio Irrigation controller and added to Wink

Installed a MyQ garage door controller and added to Wink

Stopped by and picked up some of Carl's favorite elixir and a cigar.

Rest time; it's f'ng hot.

edit: Screen shot of cool GUI allows use of your actual lawn for irrigation set up and links to the bases water station (or any one) to collect data on rain, heat, wind, etc to estimate evaporation and adjust accordinly.

post-19886-0-36440000-1468106897_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

Been a busy 2 days.

Replaced burner, ignitor, regulator in the Weber.

Finished 14' of LED strips in pantry (had to change switch and install 12v power supply; broke a connection and had to solder everything together) and re-lined shelves.

Installed a Wink WiFi module, added tunable LED light over the fireplace (another dimmer to regular switch swap out).

Installed a Rachio Irrigation controller and added to Wink

Installed a MyQ garage door controller and added to Wink

Stopped by and picked up some of Carl's favorite elixir and a cigar.

Rest time; it's f'ng hot.

edit: Screen shot of cool GUI allows use of your actual lawn for irrigation set up and links to the bases water station (or any one) to collect data on rain, heat, wind, etc to estimate evaporation and adjust accordinly.

Awesome. Just did this a week ago. Love the Rachio.

Hopefully it saves me $$$

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

• Like 1