3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 2 weeks later...
On August 21, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Tarheel said:

On the second Belvedere martini.....feeling a buzz.  Got to stay alert....bidding on Heresies on the bay.

Careful, my friend. Before I retired from drinking, i learned the hard way of the dangers of a 12 pack, a credit card, and a computer.  I got some cool stuff to show for it though.

• Like 3

Something nefarious is afoot... For reasons I don't completely understand I've been craving a "proper" martini for a while now.

Currently in my freezer.

Frosty_zpszlwjg4tj.jpg

Ya'all have to know what's next...

Ingredients_zpsdll1lzzj.jpg

Results in a few more minutes.

I once read a quote about martinis that went something like "One martini, two at most. Three I'm under the table and four I'm under my host." I can most certainly relate.

Barcardi and OJ, up and down the attic clearing out (moving) stereo boxes to provide adequate working space for the A/C installer tomorrow. I think I'll lug up the portable A/C unit for them; nice guys working on a Sat W/O overtime. More comfy = better job I am thinking. maybe...please! The whole place is way more than enough to stand in and completely decked.

Might have to hit that Potato Vodka in the freezer. Been meaning to get a Carl approved shaker.

Someone must have broken my last year's Klipsch tumbler, it's missing. Dtel fam I need to order some when ya'll start a batch.

On the second Belvedere martini.....feeling a buzz.  Got to stay alert....bidding on Heresies on the bay.

I seen a cool bar on the Klipsch Facebook page. It had Heresies built into it, thin i might take this approach someday.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:01 PM, teknoid said:

Something nefarious is afoot... For reasons I don't completely understand I've been craving a "proper" martini for a while now.

Currently in my freezer.

Frosty_zpszlwjg4tj.jpg

Ya'all have to know what's next...

Ingredients_zpsdll1lzzj.jpg

Results in a few more minutes.

I once read a quote about martinis that went something like "One martini, two at most. Three I'm under the table and four I'm under my host." I can most certainly relate.

That quote would be from Miss Dorothy Parker, one of America's most scathing wits.

• Like 1

Most premix bloody mary has high fructose corn syrup, so I start from real juice.  On another note, I thought I would try a taste test between that Kentucky derby stuff and Knob Creekl 100.  Holy pistoli!  Two completely different animals.  I can't say one is better because they are so different.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:50 PM, Stephen Schaffer said:

That quote would be from Miss Dorothy Parker, one of America's most scathing wits.

Very tasty looking Stephen.....all the essentials.  I usually have vodka (Belvedere) but not opposed to a good gin martini.  Bleu cheese stuffed olives?

Tarheel, that was Teknoid's post, I was just attributing the quote he used to Dorothy Parker. I do agree that the setup looks lovely. I gave up martinis years back as the more of them I had, the more I thought I was Errol Flynn! I call it, "drinking myself handsome." Enjoy the weekend.

• Like 2