3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I got cheap vodka, and sadly cheap vodka doesn't hold a candle to cheap bourbon. Literally, $10 for 1.75 l vodka vs $10 for 1.75l bourbon - no comparison.

I have an alcohol principle mainly for hard liquor - I never buy the same brand, model, etc etc twice so far. I think I may have to revert to Ancient age atleast 1 more time. I'll try some other bourbon but that ancient age is way out of its price class IMHO. ~$20 a 1.75l its way out of its price class in taste and feel.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 1

I now know why America won the cold war -

Cos cheap Bourbon is far more drinkable than cheap vodka.

Anyway I made a drinkable cocktail out of that cheap vodka, too bad it has some carbs in it, else I'd be drinking it now, and not suffering through the vodka and lemon I'm currently chugging.

The recipie is - 45gm cheapo vodka, 5-8 gm grand marnier, 15-20 gm lemon juice, 4-5 pieces of dried pineapple. Sit it in the fridge overnight. Yea its a crime to put grand marnier in the thing - I know. It may be OK without, just add more pineapple I guess. I used dried mango, but should work better with pineapple.

Cool.

Srinath.

7 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well I think maybe an oil slick martini about now.  The bleu cheese olives are packed in oil so that leaves a couple of slicks on the top.  Kinda like when BP had their big leak.

Cheers Gents:emotion-46:

Mine look like that if I get my fingers in it.  The curse of the Italian man.

• Like 1

Carl, I love that brand in the jalapeno version.

Now really boys does this look so bad for a 75 mph departure? Why was she so ANGRY?

Two of three bungees remain attached. When I bring stuff to Hope for sale I will use 4 bungees.

Suitcase.jpg

• Like 2

^^^^^

That ain't bad at all for a 75mph get off! I've had Much worse from baggage handlers going under 3mph! 

I can just imagine that bright red suitcase skipping its way down the road. At least you had the foresight to buy Red, easier to find in the shitt on the wrong side of the guard rail! 

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Enough work around the house for today.   Time to shake things up.

20170318_173252.jpg

What I admire is the high end approach to Carl's 'tending skills.  Top shelf booze, stainless shaker, crystal martini glass and then for the leftovers - the ubiquitous Gaterade squeeze bottle. My kind of "shaker" he is --- . Keep up the good work!

• Like 1