3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

1 hour ago, richieb said:

What I admire is the high end approach to Carl's 'tending skills.  Top shelf booze, stainless shaker, crystal martini glass and then for the leftovers - the ubiquitous Gaterade squeeze bottle. My kind of "shaker" he is --- . Keep up the good work!

I actually won that that Gatorade squeeze bottle the last time the Rockets won the NBA title.   Long story.

2 hours ago, richieb said:

What I admire is the high end approach to Carl's 'tending skills.  Top shelf booze, stainless shaker, crystal martini glass and then for the leftovers - the ubiquitous Gaterade squeeze bottle. My kind of "shaker" he is --- . Keep up the good work!

and a badazz toaster too

Vodka and I had a departure a long time ago.  Back in high school, my buddy and I thought we'd show everyone how we could pound a fifth in about 20 minutes.  Whoops.  I passed out in my '79 Chevy truck as he was getting his *** kicked.  Oh, those were the days.  Coors light and a couple of sniffs of some Crown seem to do me just fine.

Actually I have done this and this I call my ghetto long island ice tea. Vodka, lemon, sugar, ginger ale. I guess I could do diet ginger ale lemon and vodka now. Anyway I am almost done on this bottle, I'll go alcohol free a few days after its done. Then back to Bourbon or whisky or some like that,

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 1

So the Stella Cidre did grow abit on me. For a head I pored it deadon in a glass.

A nice real Iced Tea would go great about now. May have to try knockoff above.

More likely one of my cans. Drank a few IPA lately hopped up and do like their bite.

Cheers

Actually I have done this and this I call my ghetto long island ice tea. Vodka, lemon, sugar, ginger ale.