3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

The audio system isn't set up, that room itself is a total mess with the whole boxes and furniture stacked to the ceiling, my stupid job is threatening to eat up Friday night, the warm weather beckons but I'm stuck inside working but I am home, warm surrounded by people I love, and a nice 90 cc (2 shots) of the cheap flavorless simple bourbon Kentucky Gentleman in this old 8 sided coffee cup that coffee and tea stain too bad and is hard to clean, so its a "whisky" cup now.

Life is good. Work still sucks. The booze is damn fine too.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:34 AM, Srinath said:

Actually I have done this and this I call my ghetto long island ice tea. Vodka, lemon, sugar, ginger ale

Dang, forgot the vodka again. Nevermind, got a couple of Long Island Iced Tea...in a can...lol

BTW, some triple sec would and a half a shot of Coke for color would work too. Would be partway

to a real one...B)

• Like 2

Do any of you guys "have a girl, that is just a friend"??....

Funnest thing in my life my "girl friend Shelly"

Shelly absolutely makes the darkest days quite a bit brighter...

Just got off the phone with Shelly...We talked quite a bit about today "we work for the same place", anyway the conversation turned into "personal grooming"

Let your minds get thinking.....:D:D and can I have another please????

• Like 2

Yes Steve had an old girlfriend(platonic) and she could really cut loos on this, that and...the other. Always nice to have a ladies pov...B)

We came close a couple of times but, my grooming probly got in the way. She did try to set me up once but, I had my lust set upon her. Too bad...

You know what they say about worklace romance...:emotion-50:

BTW, that standing bass was a nice touch in video...

13 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yeah Steve I start thinking that way after a drink or two.....

Is she a hottie?

Tarheel... Yes she is a hottie, Awesome without makeup, I need to add this, Makeup doesn't make the person, It's whats in the heart between two people...

When she gets dolled up, "oh flipping GOD", no exaggeration here, Shelly will absolutely turn heads.

• Like 1

I used to for a while off an on - it was different people at different points in my life. But I quit and moved and ended up losing touch.

Its great, nowadays I have too many married friends and colleagues and that serves as my female bouncing board.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 1