3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

It's Coors Light time here in the Northwest.  Got the yard work done, cleaned up the room of sound, otherwise known as my bedroom with some speakers in it, and have cracked a cold one.  Weather is near perfect, close to mid 60's, sun with fat white rollers.  Cheers all!

• Like 1

Lol, had my first Coors legally on Lake Meade. Sunbathing on the hood of my rental car. Low humidity and cold beer, I was made.

Of course had to rely on the Bandit before then...east of the Missisip...:) Cheers

Having my regulars, ATM...:emotion-22::emotion-46:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, billybob said:

Lol, had my first Coors legally on Lake Meade. Sunbathing on the hood of my rental car. Low humidity and cold beer, I was made.

Of course had to rely on the Bandit before then...east of the Missisip...:) Cheers

Having my regulars, ATM...:emotion-22::emotion-46:

Nothing wrong with that.  Sounds ideal.  I rolled through Mississippi when I wan younger, coming from Louisiana, family there.  I do enjoy the regulars....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

It's been a busy day so relaxing now with an Evan Williams Small Batch on the rocks listening to Chill Out by brother John Hooker.  Saving Steve a bar stool.

Just puled up Tarheel, I was supposed to have the day off, turns out a department decided they were moving today to another building, the network wont be up till Monday but what the Hell lets move anyway....I have some Beck's flowing and Supertramp "Crime Of The Century" playing....

How are you?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Just puled up Tarheel, I was supposed to have the day off, turns out a department decided they were moving today to another building, the network wont be up till Monday but what the Hell lets move anyway....I have some Beck's flowing and Supertramp "Crime Of The Century" playing....

How are you?

Doing ok Steve.  New speakers today.  Spanish mackerel tournament at 7am tomorrow.  But right this minute I'm pulling on a glass of bourbon.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yep and they sound damn good.  Klipsch got these right.  They dig deeper than my LS/Altec/Beyma.

Dang Tarheel, congrats on the speakers and the bourbon...:):emotion-46:

As for John Lee, bet that bass sounding good. Just listened to Boom Boom album last night. One of these days I will happen up on the old Hooker & Heat album. Boogie Chillen...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yep and they sound damn good.  Klipsch got these right.  They dig deeper than my LS/Altec/Beyma.

Tarheel, not sure what your music preference is....Put this on and turn it up.....

• Like 3

Happy Father's Day weekend!  Not a Dad, well, happy weekend to you!  Tarheel, Tigerman just got a pair of those as well.  He was similarly happy.  Touted their width and expression against his K-Horns??!!  Might have to check these out.  I'm still running my old 5.5's.  Glad you like them.  Cheers all, one beer down, more to go.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ACV92 said:

Happy Father's Day weekend!  Not a Dad, well, happy weekend to you!  Tarheel, Tigerman just got a pair of those as well.  He was similarly happy.  Touted their width and expression against his K-Horns??!!  Might have to check these out.  I'm still running my old 5.5's.  Glad you like them.  Cheers all, one beer down, more to go.

Sold my minty black KG-5's about a year ago. Still miss them but, happy I still have my Chorus...:)

"Hittin the bottle again"...JLHooker:emotion-22: Friend was always glad to get that first one down.:emotion-22:

Of course, his last first one was the day before...Cheers!

• Like 1