3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, billybob said:

enjoy your visit there Carl...cheers!:emotion-46:

We had an absolute blast.  Rockhound is a hoot and great company.  We killed a fifth of bourbon while listening to music and bbq-ing.  Started out with Jim Beam single barrel and went from there to Weller 12.  I love bourbon drinkers facial expressions the first time they have it.  Whoa.  This stuff is good lol.  Right @rockhound ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Lol, thought Rockhound would enjoy it, like any one would. Might have a time getting past regular JB, think the Weller 12 the reprieve. Super Carl, knew you would enjoy! Thanks for sharing!

Excellent

Have you had Tha JB single barrel?  It's pretty good.

• Like 1

No Carl but, did figure you were talking about the good stuff, although It was misleading. If Rockhound could drink it, I am certain I would entertain.

Beside bet the audio system is a distraction. Anytime we need to peace the neighbors, I will cannonball the pool,

16 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Happy Friday all...Got my new DAC up and running, right now some AC/DC playing and this pouring

20170811_181027.jpg

Bet DAC will sound good when burnt in, lol

Was just wondering about the pronunciation. Looks tasty! Goodnight!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Love a good schwarzbier.  Feldschlosschen, doesn't that mean field slop?  It's good enough for me, lol.

So I found this at the local Aldi store...Cheep yes, Taste is damn good, has a bit of coffee flavor. I will purchase again...I love good beer :emotion-22:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Speaking of rocks, nice geode.

Got that in Colorado a few years back...It attracted me and I purchased it...My daughter has dibs on it after I die...LOL

Here's another rock, don't have a clue what it is, but again I was drawn to it so it ended up in my home

2.jpg

• Like 1